That's NOT all, Folks! Trump's going to get 4 more years

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Maybe is attempt to change the outcome of a democratic election , Kamala will be president within the year hard nose lady she will shut him down .
Trump's Insuring the election AGAINST vote and election fraud would be the white to your black, I would think.

Joe Biden Says Democrats Created ‘The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization’ In American History

Rockybird 1949

Nominee Member
Jan 2, 2021
Abbotsford BC Canada
Trump's Insuring the election AGAINST vote fraud would be the white to your black, I would think.

Joe Biden Says Democrats Created ‘The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization’ In American History
I dunno it's sad how a once great country respected all over the world is in such disarray even Nixon left office with more respect.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Oh well, bankers have to **** everything into the ground, every time. "I care not who votes, Bla bla bla bla...". It's a sickness they have.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Being a worse Hitler than Hitler and squashing American institutions.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
The Hypocrisy continues since Democrats have challenged the last 4 elections anyway but the Republicans cannot. Besides, it's obvious that, even tho' the fraud was so prevalent and knowing that, the GOP should have been addressing the inconsistencies prior to the election so nothing is going to change - Biden will take the WH. However, it is also important that all the "inconsistencies" be investigated & rules clarified so that FUTURE election results will be clearly what people have voted for.

Unfortunately, with the Dems, if Georgia's senate election goes to the Dems, no investigations will proceed, any that are current will be stopped & only investigation into Trump will be allowed, not unlike the fake "Russian/Ukrainian Collusion" ones so as to try to destroy Trump completely. Fortunately, he has the funds to fight if it comes down to it. The Democrats/Leftists are so hateful towards anyone that disagree with them, that to be cancelled will be a regular thing & any information will have to be taken with a grain of salt because no one will actually know what the truth is. As can be seen by what Trump has accomplished, the "rot" in D.C. is extremely large & deep which is exactly how the Democrats and the Rhino's like it.

Hang on for the ride!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Those war chests must be filled . Republicans also dwell in the swamp .