That's NOT all, Folks! Trump's going to get 4 more years

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Only need one Rep. in each chamber to start the debate over legitimate electors
They can debate all the want. The only decsion they can make is to accept or reject. The House (dem majority) and the Senate will both need to agree to reject. Not going to happen in house for sure. Unlikely in senate either.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I agree that they will accept the official electorates sent by the states in question at this present time, it could change if something damning comes up between now and Jan. 6th

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I agree that they will accept the official electorates sent by the states in question at this present time, it could change if something damning comes up between now and Jan. 6th
I personally think anything found will go towards correcting any issues for 2024 (or 2022 midterms for that matter). I also don't believe there was any additional fraud in this election than your normal couple hundered of dead people that seem to vote in every election. Although I do agree that the Dominion voting machines need to be transparent into how they count and be auditable. I can't say that this is true from what I have read. I will stand corrected if this is the case.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I personally think anything found will go towards correcting any issues for 2024 (or 2022 midterms for that matter). I also don't believe there was any additional fraud in this election than your normal couple hundered of dead people that seem to vote in every election. Although I do agree that the Dominion voting machines need to be transparent into how they count and be auditable. I can't say that this is true from what I have read. I will stand corrected if this is the case.
Yep I agree but you can't change tomorrow until you find the problems today why not let the truth come out in an investigation?

The pandemic gave the perfect vessel to manipulate votes and voters

So it maybe a conspiracy theory or maybe there is truth in it as well

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

In the article

Wisconsin’s Supreme Court showed integrity recently when a technicality invalidated roughly 200,000 votes cast in its state. On Monday, Dec. 14 it ruled that roughly 200,000 votes were cast in violation of state law and cannot be counted. That ruling now casts doubt on the validity of Wisconsin’s electoral votes.

And

To review:

• California’s laws clearly state that certain instructions need to appear on its presidential election ballots.
  • Those instructions did not appear on California’s ballots.
  • California’s laws clearly say that if the instructions do not appear, those ballots cannot be cast or counted.
  • Therefore, ballots from California cannot be cast nor counted.
And in Pennsylvania:

• The U.S. Constitution is clear that a state’s legislature determines when, where, and how citizens will vote.
  • The governor and Supreme Court of Pennsylvania changed election procedures without consent of the state legislature.
  • Therefore, Pennsylvania’s election was unconstitutional.

Reactions: taxslave