That's NOT all, Folks! Trump's going to get 4 more years

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
There is no official view of Congress, unless it passes a law during its term to become the law of the land.

With that said, Joseph Biden is not President-Elect. He becomes that after the votes have been certified, followed by his election by the Electoral College.

The "Office of the President-Elect" doesn't exist and is dishonest. It's the first broken promise made by Biden, who pledged to wait until every vote was counted before claiming victory during the presidential debates.

Let's see. If I had a spot to Antarctica onboard an expeditionarya airforce flight in 2021, would I have the right to go onto CNN or Fox in 2020 and talk about my experience during my time there? Scratch that, yeah probably 🙄
The point I was making was that the person in the Youtube video stated that a letter from Congress told Democats not to refer to Biden as President Elect. The letter was not issued by Congress as a whole, rather it was sent by one individual, and so it was misleading.

Candidates have been referred to as President-Elect for decades, often soon after reliable media outlets have announced the declared winner of given states needed to reach 270 or more Electoral votes. And past President's have referred to themselves as such before certification and before the Electors meet to cast their votes. Trump did, tweeting the day after being declared the winner... by the media, before certification and before the Electors met... with the description beneath his profile picture saying "President Elect of the United States" along with a cover photo depicting him and "Vice President-Elect" Mike Pence.
And Office of the President-Elect may not be an official office but is a term that has been used by past Presidents, including Obama and yes, Trump. Considering that the GSA provides a President-Elect with an office, is it a stretch to refer to it as The Office of the President-Elect? I don't believe so.

Here's Trumps Tweet from the day after he was declared the winner in 2016 where he refers to himself as President-Elect.

Reactions: Mowich

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The point I was making was that the person in the Youtube video stated that a letter from Congress told Democats not to refer to Biden as President Elect. The letter was not issued by Congress as a whole, rather it was sent by one individual, and so it was misleading.

Candidates have been referred to as President-Elect for decades, often soon after reliable media outlets have announced the declared winner of given states needed to reach 270 or more Electoral votes. And past President's have referred to themselves as such before certification and before the Electors meet to cast their votes. Trump did, tweeting the day after being declared the winner... by the media, before certification and before the Electors met... with the description beneath his profile picture saying "President Elect of the United States" along with a cover photo depicting him and "Vice President-Elect" Mike Pence.
And Office of the President-Elect may not be an official office but is a term that has been used by past Presidents, including Obama and yes, Trump. Considering that the GSA provides a President-Elect with an office, is it a stretch to refer to it as The Office of the President-Elect? I don't believe so.

Here's Trumps Tweet from the day after he was declared the winner in 2016 where he refers to himself as President-Elect.

He is President-Elect, but there is no "OFFICE" of the President-Elect. :ROFLMAO:

He only gets into the BIG OFFICE once 1. the count is certified by the states, 2. the Electoral College votes and 3. after inauguration.. until them, he is nothing without any powers.

He can start a transition and plan his staff appointments .. but that's all.

Donald J Trump is STILL The President of the United States until next year.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
He is President-Elect, but there is no "OFFICE" of the President-Elect. :ROFLMAO:

He only gets into the BIG OFFICE once 1. the count is certified by the states, 2. the Electoral College votes and 3. after inauguration.. until them, he is nothing without any powers.

He can start a transition and plan his staff appointments .. but that's all.

Donald J Trump is STILL The President of the United States until next year.
That's what I stated Boomer, that there is no official office of the President-Elect so no disagreement here. As for the rest, I'm aware of how the process works.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
BREAKING NEWS...Circuit Courts have been reassigned! ❤️🤍💙

Effective, November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 - Look who is in charge of MI, WI, PA, & GA:

MI - Brett Kavanaugh
WI - Amy Coney Barrett
PA - Samuel A. Alito
GA - Clarence Thomas

If he is backed by the 12th amendment and does not concede, Trump stays President for 4 more years.

Don't believe the MSM and their lies. You'll be downing the kool aid they're feeding you.

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020

'president elect' is a made-up term, but does seem to have rules

Once Congress has confirmed that a candidate has received at least 270 electoral votes, only then does that person become “President-elect.”
link

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
BREAKING NEWS...Circuit Courts have been reassigned! ❤️🤍💙

Effective, November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 - Look who is in charge of MI, WI, PA, & GA:

MI - Brett Kavanaugh
WI - Amy Coney Barrett
PA - Samuel A. Alito
GA - Clarence Thomas

If he is backed by the 12th amendment and does not concede, Trump stays President for 4 more years.

Don't believe the MSM and their lies. You'll be downing the kool aid they're feeding you.
Trump's crew needs one of these states to take up the challenge before anything can be done to out the fraud

Reactions: taxslave