Thanksgiving is on it's way!

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
We're not having a huge family gathering this year but we are having an acceptable twosome.

What are your favourite eats at Thanksgiving?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I am a traditionalist, Shadow so it will be Turkey and all the trimmings complete with pumpkin pie and whipped cream........I can taste it now. Best of all - the leftovers!

Hope yours is happy.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yes, let's give thanks for the genocide of the indigenous peoples and the theft of their land and resources. Sounds like fun.
Oh, and get drunk doing it.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Yes, let's give thanks for the genocide of the indigenous peoples and the theft of their land and resources. Sounds like fun.

I bet you are real popular at parties, Cliff................Happy Thanksgiving to you.............however you choose to spend it.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Progs be unhappy people.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Maybe you should look up what Thanksgiving is outside of the US you White guilt half-wit. And since when did purchasing land become theft?

Maybe you should learn some Canadian history so you can quit conflating it with US history.

And btw, it's leftist retards like you that are making it more and more difficult for the FN to economically benefit from Canada's O&G sector. So go ahead, cry us a river of faux Trudeau-esque tears, it's very convincing. :lol:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Anyway, we don't do much for Thanksgiving anymore. I dunno what they did to turkeys over the years but man they've gotten terrible. So, we roast up a couple of chickens with some homemade "Swiss Chalet" sauce, lots of stuffing, homemade "KFC" gravy and seasoned roasted potatoes. The best part though is the leftover chicken gets made into pot pies. My wife makes killer chicken pot pies.