Storm Rita

Hank C Cheyenne

Electoral Member
Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.
Steve French I have to say you might be the biggest ass on this forum. What kind of idiot who lives in a country who economically depends on the US hopes for its destruction. Just rememeber people don't have a choice where they are born, and why the hell would you want to poor people to be killed? Dont you know global warming will see hurricanes in the Canadian atlantic coast? And that Canadian people per average use more energy than our American friends? You are a moron.

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004
Province perdue du Canada, Louisian
Re: RE: Storm Rita

Steve French said:
True, but it's still great news - force 5 now.
Yeehaw!
The massive cost and expense of rebuilding another devastated area will hopefully slow down the US war machine for a while, at least temporarily.
Yes, it sucks that some people will die - mostly poor ones.
Just consider them 'collateral damage'.

Sorry, I live on the same continent with a cad like you. If you had any sense of decency, you would not wish this upon your worse enemy. To see the real suffering as I HAVE SEEN, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION brings a grown man to tears and sir, you are no real man.

Wether you believe in God or not, the power of a Hurricane is AWESOME and makes you question lots of things and wonder. Begone little boy and learn some manners.

Hank C Cheyenne

Electoral Member
Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.
I sure hope a jerk like that gets banned!!
Anyway I just want to point out that Canada is not immune from disasters. Imagine that a 7 or 8 earthquake hit Vancouver, or back in the 80's a tornado hit Edmonton, and hurricane damage in halifax 2003. If a major disaster were to hit Canada we all know that our friends to the south would be the first people in line to help us. Steve Frenchy is no better than Osama bin Laden..... or the George Bush that he so hates.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It doesn't mean you have to agree with it. Pretend your riding the bus and the guy behind you is saying stuff you completely disagree with. Turn your head and ignore it.

I'd hate to see the forum full of the same opinions. It'd be very redundant and boring. Nothing to stretch your imagination or your patients for that matter.

Steve French

Nominee Member
Jul 10, 2005
This hurrican will likely SAVE LIVES....in Iran, or Syria, or wherever the warpigs were planning to invade next.
Just not American lives.
Besides, few will actually die after they learned their lesson from Katrina - people are getting out.
So big deal - more property damage for the richest country, ever. A house is just a house, it can be replaced, and shouldn't have been built in such a stupid area in the first place - like Pompeii.
See: positive spin.
See all the people lining up for gas? No different than me buying oil futures on the eve of each disaster.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Should of been like me and bought gold a few years back when it was worth only 325. Now I am laughing and laughing at everyone that told me I was foolish to buy gold(especially at that prick brother in law). $475 now. When it hits 500 I will sell and wait for it to go down then buy more. Oil futures are good but I think gold over the long run is a more stable investment. I only have 30 ounces though or 2.5 pounds. 12 oz troy is a pound. (troy weight system has it's own definition of a "troy" pound. A "troy pound" contains 12 troy ounces or 373.24 grams which is over 13 avoirdupois ounces)Metals are measured diferent for some reason. Should of bought more.

Hank C Cheyenne

Electoral Member
Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.
Using the logic that Steve Frenchy uses, it would be great if all the native people in Canada were killed. Then we would have less crime,welfare, and murders. This would surely save innocent lives and clean out our cities.
Your entitled to your opinion, i'm just telling you that your dumb.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Okay frenchies post's are going to be deleted he is a troll, and a ingorant one at that. And you cheyanne are no better, you would use anything to spew your bullshit.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Okay here goes kindergarden 101

Frenchie is a neocon, pretending to be left, its not rocket science :roll :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
grade -D

Funny also innit???? even when your all upset by his comments you still manage to squeeze in your Oil and economy. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Grade D

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
so far,the only good news out of this storm is that most of the areas where it is supposed to hit,are evacuating and their shouldn't be much loss of life.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
8O Yes, that 2$ mark will give us the equivilent of 8$/gallon. It's still much cheaper in the states, look what some are complaining about.

Go fill up, gas is supposed to go above $3 a gallon again very, very soon. Possiably with in the next 12 hours, or so i hear.

I just filled up at $2.67

ooops. Yes. 2.83. My bad

$2.55 in Orlando, all filled up!!!

I filled up Monday for 2.69, was still 2.69 today!

:x I'll hate to see where we're at when they hit th 8$/gallon!!!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
More than one million people are trying to leave before Hurricane Rita, now a Category Four storm, makes landfall.

The storm, only slightly weakened, is heading towards Texas with winds over 240km/h - stronger than the hurricane which devastated New Orleans.

Heavy traffic and shortages of food and fuel are hampering the mass evacuation of a vast stretch of the US Gulf Coast.

Rita, promising to be the most intense storm ever to hit Texas, is set to reach land late on Friday or early on Saturday.

President George W Bush said the US was "preparing for the worst", adding that emergency procedures and personnel were ready.