SRT* (an another interpretation)

OmegaOm

Electoral Member
Nov 4, 2017
Aren't Mass and Matter not the same?

Higgs found no boson and the BB is pure invention. What medium did Einstines Bing Bang expand into?

Matter is the stuff that fills space, and mass is a measure of quantity of that stuff.

Higgs predicted the higgs Boson and they discovered a particle with the exact same properties at the LHC a few years ago. It does something like slow energy down from the speed of light.

IT is not known what the big bang exploded into. If anything, it would be in another un reachable dimension.

There could be only one big bang. but the multiverse theories are becoming more likely. Due too how our physical constants happen to be perfect for the universe to evolve life.

Think as the multiverse, like a glass of ginger ale. Each bubble can be considered one universe. and our planet would be riding on the surface of one bubble. The medium you are talking about would be the fluid in between our space time bubble.

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
Think as the multiverse, like a glass of ginger ale.
Each bubble can be considered one universe.
and our planet would be riding on the surface of one bubble.
The medium you are talking about would be the fluid in between our space time bubble.

I think you know enough scientific theology / pompous phraseology to be a good priest.
Why do you write about ''bubbles'' without physical formulas ?
Why are you talking about '' the fluid in between our space time bubble''
without physical formula ? (an absolute, infinite, eternal fluid (!) )
Are we in the church ?

===========================

OmegaOm

Electoral Member
Nov 4, 2017
I think you know enough scientific theology / pompous phraseology to be a good priest.
Why do you write about ''bubbles'' without physical formulas ?
Why are you talking about '' the fluid in between our space time bubble''
without physical formula ? (an absolute, infinite, eternal fluid (!) )
Are we in the church ?

I write about bubbles, because that is the metaphor taught to me. I can assure you I do not have the physical or mathematical knowledge to explain these bubbles with a formula. If you do. I would like to see. And also why post it here, no one would be able to understand it anyway, that is why you use a metaphor. The other guy was asking questions trying to understand. I was simply telling him what science has taught me.

I think your sarcastic rebuttal is because the multiverse may be considered non scientific because there would be no way to test this hypothesis. But non the less. Ideas have to start some where, and many famous cosmologists have stated what I just said as a possible scenario, a scenario I seem to sway too. None including me have stated it as fact. Only as a possible explanation for things to ponder. Can you for certain state the big bang was the only one. We do not know, we can only ponder for now. These questions are on the fringes of science.

I also stated that is was unknown what the big bang exploded into. I was just giving one of the latest science explanations.

And I am definitely not in a church.

But isnt the analogy of our universe as a bubble in a glass of ginger ale, so perfect as to visualize the multiverse hypothesis. You can leave the formula to the professionals, but when it comes to explaining it to the common Joe, you need something familiar.

Last edited:

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
a) SRT describes physics in the absence of gravity,
It means that stars, planets, galaxies cannot be SRT subjects.
It means that SRT is interesting in situation around gravity-masses.
And the ''object'' that surrounds all billions and billions galaxies.
is an absolute , infinite, eternal*Minkowski 4D spacetime - ''space fabric'' .

b ) All material inertial reference frame like stars, planets, galaxies . . .*
are approximately inertial systems.
The laws of physics are the same in all*inertial reference frame
( Galileo transformations ) and therefore all different observers
on different inertial reference frame (planets) will see that the speed of quantum of light
as constant,* independently of who measures this speed and how fast the observers move
with respect to the absolute , infinite ''space fabric'' .

c) All physical laws change when we try to unite inertial and absolute references frame.

============================

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
(Finally, in 1915 he proposed what we now called the general theory of relativity.) Hawkins- A Brief History of Time pg40

If Space Time is curved it must have a material structure. What material is space made of? There is no space between my ears, that well defined area is completely full of sawdust. Perhaps that is why I cannot understand curved space time, niether is material in my understanting. How a concept may be warped in the physical sence escapes me entirely.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flagellar Motors

Stephen Smith December 15, 2017 picture of the day
How a rotating flagellum anchors to the cell wall. Credit: David DeRosie

Dec 15, 2017
Rotating motors propel some bacteria.
Editor’s note: The Picture of the Day will be on a brief holiday until December 19. In the interim, please enjoy these articles from the archives.
Some bacteria can swim through their tiny worlds. They accomplish this feat with the aid of spinning helical propellors called “flagella”. The species of bacteria with this capability that is most familiar to readers is probably Escherichia coli, or E-coli. E-coli possesses a number of flexible, helical filaments, each driven by a rotary motor composed of 40 unique proteins. Remarkably, the individual motors are constructed on the molecular scale, at 45 nanometer diameters. These tiny drive systems are able to move the bacteria over ten body lengths in one second; the human equivalent to running a hundred meters in less than six seconds.
Flagella are about 15 nanometers in diameter and 15 micrometers long. They are made up of a protein called flagellin that gathers into long-chain sub-assemblies, winding into a helical structure with a hollow core. E-coli grows flagella by adding new sub-assemblies that pass through the hollow core and attach to the end. Eventually, there can be as many as 30,000 sub-assemblies making up the left-handed, whip-like structure.
One of the more amazing aspects to flagellar motors is that they do not require ATP for power. ATP, or adenosine triphosphate, is the molecule that energizes most cellular functions. It acts like a battery for living organisms, giving up one of its phosphorus groups in the mitochondria so that the cell can transpire. This results in the formation of an ADP molecule (adenosine diphosphate), that is then “recharged” by the oxidation of glucose through glycolysis. Eating food makes this happen.
However, the motors that spin flagella do not receive energy through this process. Rather, they are driven by an ion flux that captures and releases protons, thereby creating an alternating charge in nearby molecules. Although, since they are so small and so little understood, the way that they operate is somewhat speculative.
According to researchers, there is a charge gradient in the cell wall of E-coli. The molecules that make up the stator, or stationary, portion of the flagellar motor, anchored in the peptidoglycan layer of the bacterium’s cell wall (see illustration) contain two proteins called MotA and MotB. A high concentration of protons exists outside the cell, while a lower concentration exists inside, so the positively charged protons flow into the MotB protein, binding to aspartic acid. This creates a change in the charge balance between the MotA and MotB proteins, causing a vertical repulsion between them, resulting in the first stroke of the motor. The protein is thought to engage a toothed gear-like structure as it moves downward, advancing the rotor step-wise each time the MotB protein receives a positive charge.
Once the first stroke is completed, the aspartic acid releases its protons into the bacterial cytoplasm, causing a conformational change in the charge balance between MotA and MotB. This initiates the second stroke of the motor because the molecules have re-established their “original” charge states. After the second stroke, MotB again receives a charge input that ionizes aspartic acid, endlessly repeating the cycle.
How can proton flow across a membrane drive mechanical rotation? As the book, Biochemistry 5th Edition (Berg J.M., Tymoczko J.L., Stryer L. W H Freeman pub. 2002.) notes: “MotA-MotB may form a structure having two half-channels. One model for the mechanism of coupling rotation to a proton gradient requires protons to be taken up into the outer half-channel and transferred to the MS ring [see above]. The MS ring rotates in a counterclockwise direction, and the protons are released into the inner half-channel. The flagellum is linked to the MS ring and so the flagellum rotates as well.”
In other words, E-coli and its fellows are driven by electric motors.

Last edited:

OmegaOm

Electoral Member
Nov 4, 2017
(Finally, in 1915 he proposed what we now called the general theory of relativity.) Hawkins- A Brief History of Time pg40

If Space Time is curved it must have a material structure. What material is space made of? There is no space between my ears, that well defined area is completely full of sawdust. Perhaps that is why I cannot understand curved space time, niether is material in my understanting. How a concept may be warped in the physical sence escapes me entirely.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This I do not understand myself. Maybe Socrates can shed some light on it for us.

I can only speculate with an analogy like our universe rests on a full balloon filled with water and the mass on the balloon curves the fabric of the balloon. But what is this balloon that is curved.

Again I can only speculate that this may be a barrier to another dimension.
Space is not really empty, there are virtual particles coming in and out of existence continuously.
This property of space may be the property of the barrier that can bend with mass and energy.

IF this may be true then the solution ,might possibly be some hidden interaction of mass and energy with the virtual particles of space time.

Last edited:

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org

If Space Time is curved it must have a material structure.
What material is space made of? There is no space between my ears,
that well defined area is completely full of sawdust.
Perhaps that is why I cannot understand curved space time, niether is material
in my understanting. How a concept may be warped in the physical sence escapes me entirely.

Perhaps.
The space-time (as whole ) is cold continuum.
The light travels in this continuum in a straight line.
But near the hot masses of stars light can be curved.
Not spacetime curves but movement of light is curved by hot masses.
#
Sun changes the road of light like a car changes its movement by road
but Euclidian geometry of Earth remains unchanged.

=====================

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
This I do not understand myself. Maybe Socrates can shed some light on it for us.

I can only speculate with an analogy like our universe rests on a full balloon filled with water and the mass on the balloon curves the fabric of the balloon. But what is this balloon that is curved.

Again I can only speculate that this may be a barrier to another dimension.
Space is not really empty, there are virtual particles coming in and out of existence continuously.
This property of space may be the property of the barrier that can bend with mass and energy.

IF this may be true then the solution ,might possibly be some hidden interaction of mass and energy with the virtual particles of space time.

I like to think that the universe is the infinite (ONE PLACE) and only one place, I also hold to the idea that a tiny insignfigant organism like me cannot ever understand infinite except as an unalienable law that I must obey if I am to approximate sanity. As humans it seems we are uncomfortable without defined borders. I,m uncomfortable thinking about an edge or boundry of this universe.

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
Perhaps.
The space-time (as whole ) is cold continuum.
The light travels in this continuum in a straight line.
But near the hot masses of stars light can be curved.
Not spacetime curves but movement of light is curved by hot masses.
#
Sun changes the road of light like a car changes its movement by road
but Euclidian geometry of Earth remains unchanged.

=====================

Local Curvature of Space
According to Einstein’s theory of general relativity, massive objects warp
the spacetime around them, and the effect a warp has on objects is what we call gravity.
So, locally, spacetime is curved around every object with mass.

Curvature of Space | Is space flat or curved?

Only '' around every (local - hot) object with mass.'' light is curved.
The mass-objects in the universe (as whole) is very few.
Therefore the universe (as whole) is a flat spacetime (vacuum) continuum.

===================================

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
Local Curvature of Space
According to Einstein’s theory of general relativity, massive objects warp
the spacetime around them, and the effect a warp has on objects is what we call gravity.
So, locally, spacetime is curved around every object with mass.

Curvature of Space | Is space flat or curved?

Only '' around every (local - hot) object with mass.'' light is curved.
The mass-objects in the universe (as whole) is very few.
Therefore the universe (as whole) is a flat spacetime (vacuum) continuum.

===================================

a)
The fourth dimension (an absolute spacetime) is the
negative two (-2) dimensions flat negative Pseudo Euclidian spacetime.
( + 4-D = -2D )
b)
We know only one system where apace and time are united and this
is Vacuum. Spacetime = Vacuum.
c)
From this absolute spacetime (vacuum) our three dimensions + time
Earth - gravity existence were created.
d)
We don't need 5-D, 11-D, 27-D . . . etc. to explain the Existence.

==========================================

Attachments

• Quantum of Light.png
    Quantum of Light.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 1

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
Is Spacetime Flat or Curved ?

'' A world without masses, without electrons, without an
electromagnetic field is an empty world. Such an empty
world is flat. But if masses appear, if charged particles
appear, if an electromagnetic field appears then our world
becomes curved. Its geometry is Riemannian, that is, non- Euclidian.''
/ Book 'Albert Einstein', the page 116, by Leopold Infeld. /
#
Masses (like Sun's) can appear only in local places and therefore
the curvature can appear only in local places.

=======================

Attachments

• Local space-time curvature.jpg
    Local space-time curvature.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Is Spacetime Flat or Curved ?

'' A world without masses, without electrons, without an
electromagnetic field is an empty world. Such an empty
world is flat. But if masses appear, if charged particles
appear, if an electromagnetic field appears then our world
becomes curved. Its geometry is Riemannian, that is, non- Euclidian.''
/ Book 'Albert Einstein', the page 116, by Leopold Infeld. /
#
Masses (like Sun's) can appear only in local places and therefore
the curvature can appear only in local places.

=======================

Doesn't the presence of anything create some degree of curvature and therefore, you can never observe and Spacetime that is not curved?

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
Doesn't the presence of anything create some degree of curvature
and therefore, you can never observe and Spacetime that is not curved?

the presence of gravity-masses create some degree of curvature
and the vacuum (as unity of space+time) surrounds these masses.
This picture you can observe watching the far stars.

==============

Attachments

• Two different systems.jpg
    Two different systems.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
the presence of gravity-masses create some degree of curvature
and the vacuum (as unity of space+time) surrounds these masses.
This picture you can observe watching the far stars.

==============

Is vacuum vacuum?

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
Is vacuum vacuum?
====

Mathematical definitions of spacetime:
a) Plus 4D is spacetime.
b) Light-cone world is spacetime.
c) Minus 2D (pseudo Euclidian space) is spacetime.

And all these definitions is used to explain the space and time
(spacetime) where light is traveling.
#
Physical definition of spacetime:
the velocity of light in the vacuum (!) is constant and independent of its source,
#
Vacuum (!) is frictionless continuum.
All mathematical definitions of spacetime also must be frictionless continuum.
#
Without unity these definitions the SRT debates have no end.
==============

Attachments

• SRT = 4D.jpg
    SRT = 4D.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 0

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
Book: ''What we cannot know'' by Marcus du Sautoy.

'' Gravity is actually the distortion of this space-time surface.
If something has mass, it curves the surface. The classic way to imagine
this is to consider space-time as a two-dimensional surface, and the effect
of mass as that of placing a ball on this surface. The ball pulls the surface
down, creating a well. Gravity can be thought of as the way things get
pulled down into this well.
This distortion of space-time has on interesting effect on light.''

''So in order to find the shortest space-time path. light will
follow a trajectory . . . .''

/page 270 /

'' . . . light would be bent by presence of a large mass.''
''. . . a curved space-time was provided by the British astronomer
Arthur Edington's observations . . .''
'' . . . light from distant stars would be bent by the gravitational
effect of the Sun.''
''The fact that the light did indeed seem to bent round objects of large mass
confirmed that the shortest paths weren't Euclidean straight lines but curved.''

/ page 271 /
===============
It seems that everything is correct.
Author, a British mathematician Marcus du Sautoy,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_du_Sautoy
only forgot to say that '' objects of large mass'' (like our Sun) in the
Universe as whole are very few and therefore the gravitations effects
are only local effects. Light is curved only near (!) the '' objects of large mass''
The gravity of our Sun doesn't have influence out of the solar system.
Gravity doesn't work in the Milky Way and therefore was invented so-called
''dark matter'' and ''dark energy'', a new words, a new speculations to prove
that ''gravity'' do indeed is fundamental (not local) effect for all the Universe.
#
If you see on the gate of lion the inscription ''cat'' . . . would you go inside?
The facts say: the absolute space-time (the Universe as whole) is flat
but modern ''scientific'' inscription is said '' Universe is +/- curved'' or
''spherical'' after '' the big-bang''.

===============

Attachments

• Perception.jpg
    Perception.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0

OmegaOm

Electoral Member
Nov 4, 2017
Energy bends space time. For what is mass, but a combination of all its energies held together in one spot.
As Einstien said in his paper it is Mass that equals energy divided by the speed of light squared. Or M = E/c^2
The speed of light is the speed of light cause that is the limit of causality of space time. Thats is why it can only go that fast.

Last edited:

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
The world began not with a Bang, but with a Black Hole
Scientists challenge the Big Bang Theory of origin of the universe
By Adrita Biswas
Updated January 10, 2018 13:01 +08

Scientists have come up with a new theory about the origin of the universe,
and it does not involve a Big Bang! Instead, they are saying that the universe
was formed from the black hole of a previous cosmos.

Researchers from the Perimeter Institute have claimed that the Big Bang Theory,
which states that the world burst into existence from a singularity, seems unlikely.
"The big bang hypothesis has our relatively comprehensible, uniform,
and predictable universe arising from the physics-destroying insanity of a singularity
It seems unlikely," they say, as reported by Outer Places.

Instead, according to them, it is more likely that black hole is at the bottom of the matter
as they have the capability of creating as well as destroying celestial bodies, majorly stars.

According to the new theory, our universe has been formed by a fourth-dimensional black hole
that is a part of another universe. In that case, we are living beyond the horizon of the event
and it is also possible that other universes have been created by black holes in the 'parent universe.'

This theory solves the 'information paradox' related to black holes that have been confusing
scientists for many years. It states that all information and physical matter disappears permanently
into the black hole, where all physical states devolve into the same state.

If we apply this explanation to this theory, it would seem that the matter going inside a black hole
is not destroyed after all. Instead, it forms a part of a new universe.

Where does the matter for '' a fourth-dimensional black hole'' come from ?
Where does matter for ''previous cosmos.'' come from ?
The matter came from '' another universe''.
And the matter for ''another universe'' came from some ''another fourth-dimensional black hole''
And so down - down . . . .

The Earth stands on tortoise and this tortoise stands on another tortoise
and so down - down . . . to infinity.

========================

OmegaOm

Electoral Member
Nov 4, 2017
I heard about this before socrates. Does this mean that our universe was created by a white hole, that is opposite a black hole in another universe. Like the black hole kind of rips a door way into another dimension.

But if we got our mass from a black hole in another universe would not the mass of that black hole diminish while its mass fills up our universe. And so our black holes in our universe should lose mass more quickly then from just hawking radiation.

Also you would need a black hole with a mass of our whole universe to make our universe. In our universe our biggest black hole is just a 17 billion solar mass black hole, and there is no way for these black holes to grow bigger cause the universe is expanding.

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
I heard about this before socrates.
Does this mean that our universe was created by a white hole,
that is opposite a black hole in another universe.
Like the black hole kind of rips a door way into another dimension.

Yeah, you are correct,
''our universe was created by a white hole, that is opposite a black hole in another universe''
and a black hole was created from a red hole that is opposite to green universe.
=============