into a disgrace unfortunately America needs two strong parties without
insane leadership. .

I am....

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I don't understand how a group of nincompoops can just state that they won't 'do their job'. it is
the responsibility of the president to pick the nominee, and it is the responsibility of those
dim wits to also do their job, by meeting with him and fairly and respectively allow him to go
through the process of being nominated, unless there is something wrong him, and it seems from
what I have heard along the way, that he is very liked and respected by both parties.

what a bunch of children, who do they think they are, they have a job to do, 'DO IT'.

they make themselves look like idiots.

I agree!

Senate Dems want to block Trump’s Supreme Court pick. That may be riskier than they think.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...skier-than-they-think/?utm_term=.c81b09a37830

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Bush and Reagan appointees were liberal or moderate. Whoever is picked ultimately makes their own decisions.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Pretty much the answer I expected.

I thought you'd be happy... being you're a Trump supporter and all.

Isnt he from Colorado? He grows his own weed.

President Trump hasn't put forward any names as of yet but one is from Colorado.

Supreme Justice Clown.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
SCJs are supposed to rule according the Constitution/Law, not according to their personal agendas. I find the label of Liberal or Conservative for Supreme Court Justices offensive.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
SCJs are supposed to rule according the Constitution/Law, not according to their personal agendas. I find the label of Liberal or Conservative for Supreme Court Justices offensive.

Exactly. The purpose of the Supreme Court is to ensure that legislation and actions conform to the Constitution.