Sorry Obama: No SJC Hearing For You!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
BROKEN RECORD

I am sure you'd love for me to stop pointing out how then Senator Biden said that Bush should not appoint a SJC nominee if one should retire or pass during his last year in office and that he would most likely not hold hearings.

THE THOMAS CONFIRMATION - SENATE CONFIRMS THOMAS, 52-48, ENDING WEEK OF BITTER BATTLE - 'TIME FOR HEALING,' JUDGE SAYS - NYTimes.com

this because 11 Democrats voted in his favor - now it's time for Republicans to return the favor

Don't even get started on the racist Democrats high tech lynching of an African-American during the Thomas hearing.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Care to share your opinion?
Well, ever since Nixon's Southern Strategy, the Reptilicans have been the most comfortable home for racists. The Dumbocrats have at least paid lip service to equality. So for a dyed-in-the-wool Reptilican like Thomas to whine about a racial attack kinda went against the Reptilican meme that there is no racism, only whiny n*****s.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well, ever since Nixon's Southern Strategy, the Reptilicans have been the most comfortable home for racists. The Dumbocrats have at least paid lip service to equality. So for a dyed-in-the-wool Reptilican like Thomas to whine about a racial attack kinda went against the Reptilican meme that there is no racism, only whiny n*****s.

Oh spare me. The Democrats are the same party who one of their longest serving and revered senators was the Grand Poobah of the KKK. The Democrats promote poverty and live off poverty, just look at the urban areas. Well at least the urban areas that aren't being gentrified. Just because they are snowing poor people, promising free stuff and equal opportunity doesn't make them any less racists.

And the Thomas hearing was a racist attack on an African-American who refused to kneel to the white liberal.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh spare me.
Very well. You may live.

The Democrats are the same party who one of their longest serving and revered senators was the Grand Poobah of the KKK.
Yes, dear. That's why I specified that the Reptilians took over racism with Nixon's Southern Strategy, specifically to head off your sh*thead meme that the Dumbocrats were once the racists, and therefore must now be the racists. I underestimated the power of the meme on the gullible.

The Democrats promote poverty and live off poverty, just look at the urban areas.
So do the Reptilians. Just look at the rural areas. And by "look," I mean look. Take off your rose-colored glasses that insist that rural white areas are a combination of Norman Rockwell and Little House on the Prairie and take a hard look at rural poverty.

Well at least the urban areas that aren't being gentrified. Just because they are snowing poor people, promising free stuff and equal opportunity doesn't make them any less racists.
True, but their racism is benevolent, which in my opinion is worse and more damaging to the victims than malevolent racism.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yes, dear. That's why I specified that the Reptilians took over racism with Nixon's Southern Strategy, specifically to head off your sh*thead meme that the Dumbocrats were once the racists, and therefore must now be the racists. I underestimated the power of the meme on the gullible.

Nope the GOP never took over racism from the Democrats. The Democrats still are racists.

Oh... do you want a meme? Here you are!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So do the Reptilians. Just look at the rural areas. And by "look," I mean look. Take off your rose-colored glasses that insist that rural white areas are a combination of Norman Rockwell and Little House on the Prairie and take a hard look at rural poverty.

Well I guess you can always put words in my mouth if things aren't working out for you. Typical.

It's worth it just to see you quote Malcolm.

Not the first time and it won't be the last. I love activists who are strong and not beholden to liberals and feel compelled to serve them.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well I guess you can always put words in my mouth if things aren't working out for you. Typical.
Didn't put words in your mouth. Told you to look at rural poverty to balance your focus on urban poverty.

Not the first time and it won't be the last. I love activists who are strong and not beholden to liberals and feel compelled to serve them.
Like Cliven Bundy and his retarded kids.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Didn't put words in your mouth. Told you to look at rural poverty to balance your focus on urban poverty.

No?

Take off your rose-colored glasses that insist that rural white areas are a combination of Norman Rockwell and Little House on the Prairie and take a hard look at rural poverty.

Sure seemed like it.

Like Cliven Bundy and his retarded kids.

Like BLM. I so love how their main target is the liberal institutions of higher education. Seeing liberals grovel and get sacked is quite enjoyable. I also love seeing some of the donations to these institutions falling.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No?

Sure seemed like it.
Sorry. My bad. Just meant to say that if the Dumbocrats have an interest in poverty, so do the Reptilians.

Like BLM. I so love how their main target is the liberal institutions of higher education. Seeing liberals grovel and get sacked is quite enjoyable. I also love seeing some of the donations to these institutions falling.
Me, too. It's time and past time the libs got called on their lip service and lack of action on race issues. Give BLM credit for that honesty (they have plenty of dishonesty to bash them for).

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well I guess what we have here in our not seeing eye to eye on many things is a microcosm of what is going on nationwide.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well I guess what we have here in our not seeing eye to eye on many things is a microcosm of what is going on nationwide.
Nah, it's just normal variation. I'll pull with you where we agree, and against you where we don't. Mostly civil-like, with occasional lapses into hostility and profanity, you stupid mother****ing moron.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
EagleSmack; said:
Oh spare me. The Democrats are the same party who one of their longest serving and revered senators was the Grand Poobah of the KKK. The Democrats promote poverty and live off poverty, just look at the urban areas. Well at least the urban areas that aren't being gentrified. Just because they are snowing poor people, promising free stuff and equal opportunity doesn't make them any less racists.

And the Thomas hearing was a racist attack on an African-American who refused to kneel to the white liberal.

There's goes that BROKEN RECORD.

I suppose Harriet Miers was rejected by Repukeblicans in the Senate cause she was a victim of that party's sexism. Ditto for Ginsburg ~ victim of political antisemitism. In fact, Miers is Jewish. GOP clearly a bastion of hate for Jews.

Yup, just another Eagle FAIL.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
There's goes that BROKEN RECORD.

I suppose Harriet Miers was rejected by Repukeblicans in the Senate cause she was a victim of that party's sexism. Ditto for Ginsburg ~ victim of political antisemitism. In fact, Miers is Jewish. GOP clearly a bastion of hate for Jews.

Yup, just another Eagle FAIL.

da faq?