Some of my photos

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Durka is an awesome photographer. I borrowed a couple of his pics to produce these two pieces.

The police Officer is mine, but the background was shot by Durka.

This one is a combo of two pics shot by Durka. I won't elaborate except to say again that he is an awesome photographer.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Careful RCS, Durka will be expecting royalties in the future.;) LOL!

Nice combination of pictures. They are truly creepy!:)

Elder

Electoral Member
Jan 15, 2011
New Westminster, BC, CA
Wow DD!!
stunning! very out-of-worldly photo. Promised husband I would take him through your photos tomorrow for he hears me exclaim over them. Soon you will have another admirer of your work. Well done.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Wow DD!!
stunning! very out-of-worldly photo. Promised husband I would take him through your photos tomorrow for he hears me exclaim over them. Soon you will have another admirer of your work. Well done.

Thank You Elder!

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Durka , you have way more imagination than I do.
You take pictures of simple things that I wouldn't even think about taking and they come out great!

selin

Electoral Member
Feb 8, 2010
Turkey
Durka is an awesome photographer. I borrowed a couple of his pics to produce these two pieces.

The police Officer is mine, but the background was shot by Durka.

This one is a combo of two pics shot by Durka. I won't elaborate except to say again that he is an awesome photographer.

Both "background" and " the Dead " elements became a nice,tasteful combination , really successful.

congratulations to you two!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
So I got an e-mail the other day informing me that I won first prize for the Toronto Doors Open photo contest-exteriors with the following photo:

Into the foggy Horizon | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The Toronto Star will be publishing it in the paper in the next couple weeks which is pretty cool, never had a photo published in an actual "paper".

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Dude that's awesome!!!

Way to go man!!

So when will you post the Goatbusters portfolio?

Dude, STFU. Only you, me and the goat now about the encrypted archive. PS, don't be slipping any of those shots into the native smokes you manufacture in your shed. ;)

Chev

Electoral Member
Feb 10, 2009
Alberta
This is what I do with a lot of my free time, photos. Thought I would share some of my stuff. Feel free to post your own photos as well.

Cherry Street Docks, Toronto, Canada.

Frozen Lake Ontario, Toronto harbour.

Lake Ontario, Day time long exposure

Bonfire Long Exposure

That's it for now, will post more later
Beautiful.. I love the last one.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Durka that is really awesome man. Your work is so professional, every time I glance at it I am in awe.

Congratulations.

I don't generally read the Toronto Star because I feel dirty afterwards, but when you have a date for publication make sure you post it and I'll subject myself to the Leftist agenda just for you. :)

Chev

Electoral Member
Feb 10, 2009
Alberta
DurkaDurka, Wow.. Truly awesome pictures. I love the bonfire one. If you don't mind my asking, what kind of camera and lenses do you use?

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
So, can we one day claim that we knew a famous photographer on the internet?

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Way to go Durka!!!!
You have a natural talent
You deserve to be publicly recognized for that ....... poor goat tho :D

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
DurkaDurka, Wow.. Truly awesome pictures. I love the bonfire one. If you don't mind my asking, what kind of camera and lenses do you use?

Hi Chev: I have a Canon 50D body, a 28mm F1.8, 90mm F2.8, 17-50 F2.8 & a 70-200 F4