Sleepy Joe thread

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Is it plagiarism if he copies Trudeau’s signature line that Canada is back ? Old Joe yesterday claimed that America was back .

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
U.S. groups tell Biden to drop the dairy duel with Canada

Screenshot 2021-02-07 211318.png

Here's something you don't often see in Washington: American groups defending Canadian dairy and urging the U.S. government to leave it alone.

A coalition of 18 labour and farming groups is asking the Biden administration to drop a trade action over dairy launched in the final days of the Trump administration.

They sent a letter to two people nominated to senior positions in the new administration in advance of their Senate confirmation hearings: agriculture secretary nominee Tom Vilsack, who had his hearing Tuesday, and to the nominee for U.S. trade representative, Katherine Tai.

That letter, signed by smaller agriculture groups like the National Family Farm Coalition and the Wisconsin Farmers Union, urges the administration to stop fighting Canada's supply management system.

We've previously reported how some U.S. farmers, battered by wild price fluctuations, dream of seeing their own country adopt a system of price and supply controls as Canada has done.

"The U.S. government has been trying to dismantle Canada's federal and sub-federal supply management systems for years, not to benefit U.S. farmers or workers, but rather corporate dairy interests," said the letter dated Feb. 1.

"Continuing to pursue this complaint is clearly out of step with the new administration's stated commitments to reform the U.S. trade agenda to be pro-worker rather than a business as usual approach that actively favors multinational corporations."

• Wow

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

SOUTH PARK PREDICTED IT...GUESS WHO JUST CAME OUT AS TRANS?!​

Well, guess what happened...a WWE wrestler just came out as being transgender now. Tyler Reks aka Gabe Tuft aka "Gabbie" Tuft

This is what Tuft wrote on his Instagram...

As I write this my eyes are welling up with uncontrollable tears of joy. The incredible outpouring of support from thousands of people I’ve never met is an illustration of just how much love there is in this world.
-
Yesterday, as I fully embraced my authentic self, neighbors went out of their way to ring my doorbell and drop off cards, flowers, and give hugs and support; I was showered with an unimaginable amount of love and encouragement every time I picked up my phone; and my uncontrollable smile you saw yesterday was directly from my soul.
-
As I walked to my neighbor’s house yesterday, and for the first time since I began my transition, instead of walking with my head down in fear - I held it high, my fingers were no longer clenched and hiding my nails, and my hair was no longer hiding my face.
-
Thank you to everyone that has reached out in support. You have reaffirmed what I already knew, which is that we as humans truly are beings of love and light.
-
Thank you for seeing my heart.
-
I love you all and I am grateful beyond words for each and every one of you
The first video below lets you see how he normally talks, then the video after it will show you how he talks now that "he's a woman".

Oh well, when you can't any wins or fame in your man sport nor feelies in a bar, I guess woman's sports is the way for a man to go.
;)
Sniff this unkie Joe!

• Wow

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Oh the irony

Biden Criticizes Russia For Jailing Political Opposition, As Biden Pushes To Jail His Own Political Opposition

There is no doubt the Kremlin jailed it’s political opposition with the 2.8 year prison sentence recently handed down for Kremlin-opposition figure and anti-corruption activist Alexei Navalny, upon his return from Germany after being poisoned in Siberia.

The move created widespread demonstrations in Moscow where thousands of mostly young students were detained. We outlined this development recently here.

However, the Biden administration, in an act of extreme hypocrisy, criticized the move by Russian President Vladimir Putin, even as the Biden administration moves to hunt down and jail its own political opposition, calling Trump supporters ‘domestic terrorists’ and cynically using a pre-planned raid on the U.S. Capitol on Jan 6th of this year during a million-strong rally for President Trump as justification.

President Joe Biden criticized Russia in his first visit to the State Department on Thursday, outlining that Washington would no longer be “rolling over in the face of Russia’s aggressive actions,” in an apparent tougher stance towards Moscow than his predecessor, wrote NBC News......More

• Wow
Reactions: Danbones

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Biden administration announced they will use "soft-sided, semi-permanent structures" to house migrant children. Hmmm "soft-sided, semi-permanent structures". Sounds a LOT like the same kind of tent cities the Dummycraps and their MSM lapdogs pissed and moaned about Trump setting up. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com