Side-Track Posts re: Moslems, Stonings, Intolerance, ect...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
on the one hand you speak of respect, and then you disrespect Islam and those that believe with your next post.
I've never met a Mohamed that didn't go by Mo.

I call Jesus Christ, JC. No one's ever accused me of being disrespectful for doing so.

Is familiarity frowned upon in Islam too?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
some Muslims who would worship by time to any paintings or Sculptures are idiots -Islam needs real and wise believers -not quitter and idiot believers- worshiping to anything rather than God is sin –and God should have some things for them but why should i who likes opera , dancing , painting etc. be deprived of those things because of idiots???

It does not concern Muslims exclusive than others; all people are alike in this respect.

Satan and devils come to the man and suggest to him: See how beautiful this statue is! It is very nice; look to its expression ...etc,

utnil the man will admire that statue and keep on glorifying it which will be the worship of that statue.

Moreover, the passing of generations will lead by time to worshipping the statues: the first generation will admire the statue, and the following generation will glorify it and then worship it.

In addition, if man has a good fortune one day, Satan will say to man (by suggesting): This good fortune that you have had recently is because of the blessing of this great statue!

So such statue will be dear to him, and he will think the fortune will come to him because of the statue.

Then if misfortune befalls him, Satan will suggest to him: this is because he did not respect the statue ...etc.

This is like the toy of the child: how it is dear to him or her then she will cling to it emotionally and physically.

why should i be forgetting him for just i listening to music?-then, Muslims shouldn’t have sex because i don’t think you should think God when you are in any sex position.

Much music, singing and rapture from all that will certainly divert man from remembering God and the prayers at their due times.

But my boyfriend likes me in modern clothes(that doesn't mean i have no clothes on me :D),not in turban and glown-Should i object to him? But if i objected , i would end up in Hell according to Sheriah

And this is the obvious disobedience: why boyfriend not husband,
If the freind wants her and she is dear to him, he should marry her because any relation other than the marriage is forbidden.

Masculine laws=Sheriah, having nothing to do with laws in Quran…

The Sheriaah laws go hand in hand with the Quran; and there is no way to dissociate the true hadiths of the prophet from the ayat of the Quran in their meaning and commands.

By this example, do you try to prove rightness of Stonning and any other brutalities that should have been approved by Mohammed - just because of Allah’s command? You mean that Allah himself commands some brutalities and Prophets do
First of all, God tested ,punished and forgave Abraham himself directly for his –Abraham’s actions –not commanded him do brutality.

No brutalities in that, as is it in the cutting off the hand of the thief, and killing the killer. This is the commands of God: the stonement with one stone: crushing the head of the adulterer and the adulteress if he/she is married.
And 100 lashes without pity for the adulterer and the adulteress if he/she is not married.

This is intended to prevent the crime and to remit the guilt and to forgive the sinner before God Almighty.

And this is not related that such woman or man agree or disagree.

Eanassir , you also cannot approve of Sheriah totally but you try to find wisedom in it, don’t you?
Wisedom is in Quran not that rubbish

The wisdom is in the true Shariaah and the Quran altogether.

This is according to the Quran 33: 36

وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ وَلَا مُؤْمِنَةٍ إِذَا قَضَى اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَمْرًا أَن يَكُونَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِمْ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا مُّبِينًا

The explanation:
(It is not for any man who believes and it is not for any women who believes, when God and His messenger have decreed a matter, to have the choice in the matter.

Whosoever rebels against God and His messenger has indeed gone into manifest error.)

selin

Electoral Member
Feb 8, 2010
Turkey
“It does not concern Muslims exclusive than others; all people are alike in this respect.
Satan and devils come to the man and suggest to him: See how beautiful this statue is! It is very nice; look to its expression ...etc,
utnil the man will admire that statue and keep on glorifying it which will be the worship of that statue.
Moreover, the passing of generations will lead by time to worshipping the statues: the first generation will admire the statue, and the following generation will glorify it and then worship it.
In addition, if man has a good fortune one day, Satan will say to man (by suggesting): This good fortune that you have had recently is because of the blessing of this great statue!
So such statue will be dear to him, and he will think the fortune will come to him because of the statue.
Then if misfortune befalls him, Satan will suggest to him: this is because he did not respect the statue ...etc.
This is like the toy of the child: how it is dear to him or her then she will cling to it emotionally and physically.”
My recent post coming again to you”some Muslims who would worship by time to any paintings or Sculptures are idiots -Islam needs real and wise believers -not quitter and idiot believers- worshiping to anything rather than God is sin –and God should have some things for them but why should i who likes opera , dancing , painting etc. be deprived of those things because of idiots???

“And this is the obvious disobedience: why boyfriend not husband,”
firstly,for husband , i should find someone -how could i marry to someone i don’t have? :D

Give an example (Ayat) about that in Quran.

Think that my intended husband likes me in modern clothes? What should i do? should i divorce him, or disobey or do what he wants but the three would be sin according to silliness in sheriah - i would be in dilemma but thanks god, i am not any idiot to believe and obey to any trickery by sects or sheriah-

The Sheriaah laws go hand in hand with the Quran; and there is no way to dissociate the true hadiths of the prophet from the ayat of the Quran in their meaning and commands.

No, The Sheriaah laws don’t go hand in hand with the Quran

Can you give me examples from Quran same as in Sheriah ???

Since Sheriah is just a rubbish, having not to do with Quran and i don’t consider it as any value , i don’t seem to dissociate any true hadiths from Quran.

once upon a time you said that
I am not Sunni; I am Quranic following the Glorious Quran and do not follow any sect, but refer to the Prophet and the believers with him.

On the contrary, I belonged to the Shi'aa Ithna-'Ashari'a sect in origin, but now I quit myself of any sectarial belonging; only as I said: I follow the Quran and the devotion to God alone.
Then, why do you approve of Sheriah which shares common articiality with any sects ?- ‘cause , masculine laws who work for the interests of only men =Sheriah

The wisdom is in the true Shariaah and the Quran altogether.

This is according to the Quran 33: 36
وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ وَلَا مُؤْمِنَةٍ إِذَا قَضَى اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَمْرًا أَن يَكُونَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِمْ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا مُّبِينًا

The explanation:
(It is not for any man who believes and it is not for any women who believes, when God and His messenger have decreed a matter, to have the choice in the matter.

Whosoever rebels against God and His messenger has indeed gone into manifest error.)

I agree on” the wisedom only in Quran” but why should be in Sheriah??? . It is stil not having to do with Sheriah of yours???i don’t believe hand-made rules by men, i beileve in the laws of Quran only so why shall that Ayat refer to me ???

I don’t rebel against God , i rebel to exploiters.

Read it again…
You disobey to that Ayat from Quran believing in Sheriah by men not by Quran

“Al’ Maidah 5/44.
It was We who revealed the law (to Moses): therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the prophets who bowed (as in Islam) to Allah's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah's book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear me, and sell not my signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers.”

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
My recent post coming again to you”some Muslims who would worship by time to any paintings or Sculptures are idiots -Islam needs real and wise believers -not quitter and idiot believers- worshiping to anything rather than God is sin –and God should have some things for them but why should i who likes opera , dancing , painting etc. be deprived of those things because of idiots???

This is not only to idiots; every man may move by such suggestions; so to cut the way before such idolatry, this is prescribed that sculpture is forbidden and painting is loath specially for such purposes.

The opera - as one of my friends reminded me - usually includes the women voices which is forbidden: the singing of women because it stirs the instinct of men.

Note: when you pray to God the daily recommended prayers, and you direct your face towards the Kaaba in Mecca, then there should not be any statue or man or woman or animal picture before you on the wall, so that you pray and look to this picture in front of you.

Second: the practice of many artists is that they draw the naked body of women and men; and this act is rejected also.

firstly,for husband , i should find someone -how could i marry to someone i don’t have?

And the boyfriend, why not he be the husband not the boyfriend, which is forbidden.

Give an example (Ayat) about that in Quran.

This is in the Quran 4: 25
فَانكِحُوهُنَّ بِإِذْنِ أَهْلِهِنَّ وَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ مُحْصَنَاتٍ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحَاتٍ وَلاَ مُتَّخِذَاتِ أَخْدَانٍ
The explanation:
(then marry them with the permission of their families [who own them], and give them their recognized dower, they being chaste and not fornicating, and not receivers of paramours.)

And this is in the Quran 5: 5
الْيَوْمَ أُحِلَّ لَكُمُ الطَّيِّبَاتُ وَطَعَامُ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْكِتَابَ حِلٌّ لَّكُمْ وَطَعَامُكُمْ حِلُّ لَّهُمْ وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ إِذَا آتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ مُحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحِينَ وَلاَ مُتَّخِذِي أَخْدَانٍ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِالإِيمَانِ فَقَدْ حَبِطَ عَمَلُهُ وَهُوَ فِي الآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ
The explanation:
(Now, 'wholesome and pure' [kinds of meat] are made lawful to you [that were unlawful to Jews.]

The food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful to you, as is your food lawful to them.

Likewise [those] women who believe that are chaste in wedlock, and in wedlock [those] chaste women of them who were given the Scripture before you if you give them their dowers; you being chaste in wedlock, not adulterous, nor having secret girlfriends; surely, whoso rejects faith then his [righteous] work will be fruitless, and, in the Hereafter, he will lose.)

Think that my intended husband likes me in modern clothes? What should i do? should i divorce him, or disobey or do what he wants but the three would be sin according to silliness in sheriah - i would be in dilemma but thanks god, i am not any idiot to believe and obey to any trickery by sects or sheriah-

The woman should not disobey her husband, but the disobedience of God is greater in sin; The true sheriaah is not against the Quran, and you can please your husband by wearing the modern clothes in home not in the street.

The marriage and everything in life is according to God's decree; I saw women so beautiful like the diamond and they did not marry until they became old, and I saw a blind woman married and had children.
So the woman should not throw herself to the man, and should know that the husband is according to God's decree, and the prayer is answered by God.

No, The Sheriaah laws don’t go hand in hand with the Quran

Can you give me examples from Quran same as in Sheriah ???

Since Sheriah is just a rubbish, having not to do with Quran and i don’t consider it as any value , i don’t seem to dissociate any true hadiths from Quran.

once upon a time you said that
Then, why do you approve of Sheriah which shares common articiality with any sects ?- ‘cause , masculine laws who work for the interests of only men =Sheriah

I agree on” the wisedom only in Quran” but why should be in Sheriah??? . It is stil not having to do with Sheriah of yours???i don’t believe hand-made rules by men, i beileve in the laws of Quran only so why shall that Ayat refer to me ???

I don’t rebel against God , i rebel to exploiters.

Read it again…
You disobey to that Ayat from Quran believing in Sheriah by men not by Quran

“Al’ Maidah 5/44.
It was We who revealed the law (to Moses): therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the prophets who bowed (as in Islam) to Allah's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah's book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear me, and sell not my signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers.”

I did never say the true Sheriah is wrong, but the Quran is the reference; any deviation from the Quran is not accepted.

The aya, which you mentioned its meaning, is not like that you imagine and is not related to Sheriaah is bad; not at all.

God - be glorified - said in the Quran 4: 80
مَّنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللّهَ وَمَن تَوَلَّى فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا

The explanation:
(Whoso obeys the messenger [and is ready to fight in the way of God], obeys God [because the messenger works according to the command of God.]

But whoso turns away [from him and does not fight, We shall punish him;] then We have not sent you [Mohammed] to protect them [from the punishment.])

We may refuse the exploiters but should not refuse the true Sheiaah or the true hadiths of the Prophet.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I did never say the true Sheriah is wrong, but the Quran is the reference; any deviation from the Quran is not accepted.

OK, this question goes to you and selin...

What should be done with those that do not accept what the Quran says?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I usualy don't get much into these religion threads because they often turn into preaching for one religion and another but...there is always a but:smile:

A long time ago when I was young, I asked a Priest.” If you believe you are following the right path and your religion is the right one, what happens to all the other believers in the world who believe in other religions and other Gods?”

His answer has stayed with me all this time…..Maybe all these other religions and races are really praying to the same God, using different names for Him, and if all of them follows their respective rules without purposely harming others….who is to say we will not meet in the same place someday ????

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I usualy don't get much into these religion threads because they often turn into preaching for one religion and another but...there is always a but:smile:

A long time ago when I was young, I asked a Priest.” If you believe you are following the right path and your religion is the right one, what happens to all the other believers in the world who believe in other religions and other Gods?”

His answer has stayed with me all this time…..Maybe all these other religions and races are really praying to the same God, using different names for Him, and if all of them follows their respective rules without purposely harming others….who is to say we will not meet in the same place someday ????
Sounds like a smart man.

selin

Electoral Member
Feb 8, 2010
Turkey
I kinda knew you would say that. ;-) But you seem more reasonable then you know who.

Thank you , but i don't wanna seem boastful for that.

They aren’t given the chance and freedom to examine on their own ,use their wit without help or force of others in some theocratic Muslim countries(especially women) they are said the
right and wrong already.

They are growing up brained washed , panicked by punishments or death sentences for any slight fault by SO-CALLED religious men, exploiters, who use Islam to manupulate the mass however they like , poke their noses ,in the name of Islam , into everything from penal law to bedroom… of course, men are be silenced being given more rights and superiority over women-they assume that they have hadenough -Freedom is not such a neccesity.

Religion is everywhere execpt for hearts …So , it is hard to be ciritized for them about their life style and wrong beliefs imposed on them –sadly, it is very hard for someone treated intolerantly to be tolerant towards whom say something different they are forbbidden to hear - that is why they cannot digest Turkey with its secular regime while the majority is Muslim .

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
OK, this question goes to you and selin...

What should be done with those that do not accept what the Quran says?

Such one who does not accept the Quran, will receive his punishment from God his Lord. In the next afterlife, he will not prosper.

This is in the Quran 23: 117
وَمَن يَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ لَا بُرْهَانَ لَهُ بِهِ فَإِنَّمَا حِسَابُهُ عِندَ رَبِّهِ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الْكَافِرُونَ

The explanation:
( Anyone who prays to another god besides God, without evidence to [his claim], surely will have his punishment from his Lord [in the afterlife]; for surely disbelievers will not succeed.)

www.quran-ayat.com

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Such one who does not accept the Quran, will receive his punishment from God his Lord. In the next afterlife, he will not prosper.

This is in the Quran 23: 117
وَمَن يَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ لَا بُرْهَانَ لَهُ بِهِ فَإِنَّمَا حِسَابُهُ عِندَ رَبِّهِ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الْكَافِرُونَ

The explanation:
( Anyone who prays to another god besides God, without evidence to [his claim], surely will have his punishment from his Lord [in the afterlife]; for surely disbelievers will not succeed.)

www.quran-ayat.com
So you disagree with the outcome of the story you told me about the Jew and the Muslim?