sex crimes, damn muslims...oh wait, she's not muslim

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
With 30 years of experience as a prosecutor and judge, Justice Earl Wilson said he's never seen a case as bizarre and depraved as the sexual, physical and emotional torture of young women at the hands of Amanda McGee.

The 33-year-old Calgary woman pleaded guilty to eight charges including sexual assault, forcible confinement and human trafficking.

She was sentenced to eight years in prison in a Calgary courtroom Friday.

Wilson berated McGee for several minutes, telling her he had never — with his decades of experience — seen any case like this, calling it "stunningly horrible."

"You are evil, cold hearted, I don't know if you've even got a soul," said Wilson to McGee after accepting her guilty pleas.

Amanda McGee sentenced to 8 years for human trafficking, sexual assault - Calgary - CBC News

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
As a younger man I use to have this belief that there was at least some measure of good in all people. I was wrong. There are bad seeds.

She'd be right up there, pretty much on a par with the S.O.B. who held 3 women captive in Ohio for 10 years while raping them! Thankfully those f**kers are few and far between. Pickton is another one!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com