Seth Rogen tells B.C.'s young people to 'smoke weed and watch movies' instead of part

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I’m 35 years away from boxing now so it’s Tequila & tax-free Cigarettes. Mohawk Fresh….Mmmmmm….

More Indian ripoffs for we the white folk to have to continue to pay for from our hard earned money that is stolen from us in the name of taxes. Hundreds of billions of white men and women's tax dollars being handed over to the Indians and blown every day, and the lazy buffoons are still and always broke. I say end all handouts to these ungrateful Indians now. Works for me. :LOL:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
More Indian ripoffs for we the white folk to have to continue to pay for from our hard earned money that is stolen from us in the name of taxes. Hundreds of billions of white men and women's tax dollars being handed over to the Indians and blown every day, and the lazy buffoons are still and always broke. I say end all handouts to these ungrateful Indians now. Works for me. :LOL:
The Rez Smokes don’t taste so ‘chemically’ like the Gov’t mandated additives ones do. They taste like a smoke did 25yrs ago instead of the crapload of chemicals the modern Canadian cigarettes taste of.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Now that is what I call a great capitalist entrepreneur type of guy. There is nothing wrong with anyone owning a body massage parlor. I own three of them myself, and I have some great looking gals that work for me. And seeing that you are a member in good standing here, I will give you a 50% discount for your first visit. Wow, eh? Now if it is a man that you are wanting to give you a body massage, then sorry, I cannot help you there. If that is your thing, well, it certainly is not my thing. I have this thing about working with women only, petrol. I love my sexy massage girls and they love me. :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The Rez Smokes don’t taste so ‘chemically’ like the Gov’t mandated additives ones do. They taste like a smoke did 25yrs ago instead of the crapload of chemicals the modern Canadian cigarettes taste of.

Geez, as a white man, I sure wish that I could buy a 4x4 Quad or a nice big fancy truck, and not have to pay any taxes on them. Dam, why didn't my mom marry an Indian. Just look at all of the tax free things that I could be buying. Somehow, I do not feel so equal here in Canada all that much anymore? I feel like I am down a notch or two because of my white skin. Whatever happened to this equality shit thing that the government keeps talking about? Did the government forget about all of the white men and women living in Canada today? Sure f'n looks like it to me alright. (n)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Geez, as a white man, I sure wish that I could buy a 4x4 Quad or a nice big fancy truck, and not have to pay any taxes on them. Dam, why didn't my mom marry an Indian. Just look at all of the tax free things that I could be buying. Somehow, I do not feel so equal here in Canada all that much anymore? I feel like I am down a notch or two because of my white skin. Whatever happened to this equality shit thing that the government keeps talking about? Did the government forget about all of the white men and women living in Canada today? Sure f'n looks like it to me alright. (n)
You are not supposed to feel equal. That is the plan.The next generation of lawyers will be employed getting the rest of us equal rights.

Reactions: petros and taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Couldn't find one drunk enough to stand the skank, I calculate.

So, did you really call my mom a "skank", you pos? Because if you did, and if you were standing right here in front of me, I would punch your f'n lights out. I hope that I somehow read what you said was an error on my part. To attack and insult someone's family member should be a no-no here. That would be going really low. 😠

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So, did you really call my mom a "skank", you pos? Because if you did, and if you were standing right here in front of me, I would punch your f'n lights out. I hope that I somehow read what you said was an error on my part. To attack and insult someone's family member should be a no-no here. That would be going really low. 😠
You gotta be the toughest dude on the internet.

But you may be right, given your vast experience with "low."

• Angry
Reactions: taxme