Seek about the original Torah and Gospel (the Bible) it is in the Quran

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Quran is the corrected version of the Torah and the Gospel.. so if one wants to see the original Torah ( the Old Testament) and the Gospel (the New Testament) without distortion and without omission and addition, he will find it in the Quran.

The Quran gives mild statements and better than the statements of the Bible, while other statements are kept in the Quran as they are in the Torah and the Gospel.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#forward
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#forward

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You mean the basterdized version approved by your lord and master, Satan.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Some statements of the Torah are kept in the Quran as they are in the Torah, while other rites and instructions are changed in the Quran.

The statements of the Torah (Old Testament) that are preserved in the Quran:
The prayers (with some changes)
The fasting (with some changes later on)
The forbidding of the killing, the stealing, the adultery, the usury, the gambling, the drinking of wine, the eating of the pork, the eating of dead animal meat, the eating of the blood.

The difference between the Quran and the Torah of Ezra [which is not the original Torah, but Ezra wrote it after the return from the captivity of Babylon]:
Correction of many stories of the prophets
Correction of the story of Adam and Eve creation

The creation of the earth and heaven: in the Torah of Ezra: God rested in the seventh day ... in the Quran: God did not have any tiredness or weakness.

Quran 46: 33, which means:
(Have these [associaters and deniers of God's might] not considered that God, Who created the heavens and the earth a, not being wearied by creating them b, is Able to revive the dead? Yes indeed; He is All-Able to do anything.)
....................................................................................

33 a i.e. the planets including the earth, and created on them various kinds of creatures.

33 b i.e. neither was He frustrated, nor was He tired.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/46.htm#a46_33
quran-ayat.com/pret/46.htm#a46_33

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Some of the laws of the Torah, concealed by Jews:

1- The Washing after Copulation:

It is written in the Torah, the Book of Leviticus, chapter 15, the following:
16-The man from whom the seed of copulation goes out, shall wash all his body with water: and he shall be unclean until the evening.
17-The garment or skin that he wears he shall wash with water: and it shall be unclean until the evening.
18-The woman, with whom he copulates, shall be washed with water: and shall be unclean until the evening.”

But Jews hid this, and said this is special for the priests.

Quran 5: 6, which means:
(If you are defiled [after ejaculation or after sexual intercourse with or without ejaculation], cleanse yourselves [by bathing with water.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_6
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_6

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
About many things in the Torah preserved as they are in the Quran
See the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_106
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_106

[When God’s word in the Quran 6: 146 was revealed, which means:
(To Jews We forbade every [animal] with undivided hoof [and chew the cud.] And of oxen and sheep forbade We to them the fat thereof save what [fat] the backs of both do bear..etc.)
The prophet said: "God, alleviate and do not restrain the obligations for my nation."

Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

(Quran 2: 106. Such of the revelations [of the Torah] as We may annul a [in the Quran]
or preserve b
, We will bring [in the Quran] one better than it c or one similar to it d.
Don't you know that God has the power to do all that He wills?
e

107. Don't you [Mohammed] know that the kingdom of the heavens and the earth belongs to God [so that He gives you the knowledge of the prophets and makes you the heir of their knowledge?])

And, apart from God, you [people] have neither patron [to take care about your affairs] nor helper [to help you against your enemies, but only God.]
)
...................................................................................

106 a i.e. any statement of the Torah which We invalidate (or put out of action) for you, Muslims.

106 b i.e. or We leave the law of the Torah aya as it is in the Torah: i.e. We impose it on you.

106 c i.e. better than that law and easier than it: in order to alleviate that for you, Muslims.

106 d i.e. We bring to you a statement similar to the statement of that aya of the Torah which has not been annulled.

106 e So that He will bring to you, statements that are easier and lighter than the statements of the Torah.

Therefore, the "abrogated" is that which is in the Torah, and the Quran is the "abrogating" or annulling of such laws.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_106
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_106

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Completing the post #4

2- Drinking of the Wine

Moreover, they drink the wine, and say: this is permitted for us; while God – be glorified – forbade it in their Torah. Now, I [: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly] tell you what is mentioned about the prohibition of wine, that is

A. in the Book of Proverbs, chapter 23: 29-35
“29- Who hath woe? Whose father hath woe? Who hath contentions? Who falls into pits? Who hath wounds without cause? Who hath redness of eyes?
30- Surely they that pass their time in wine, and study to drink off their cups.
31- Look not upon the wine when it is yellow, when the colour thereof shines in the glass. It goes in pleasantly.
32- But in the end it will bite like a snake, and will spread abroad its poison like a basilisk.
33- The eyes shall behold strange women: and your heart shall utter perverse things.
34- And you shall be as one sleeping in the midst of the sea, and as a pilot fast asleep, when the stern is lost.
35- And you shall say: They have beaten me, but I was not sensible of pain: they drew me, and I felt not. When shall I awake, and find wine again?”

B. In addition, it is written in the Book of Isaiah, chapter 4:
“11- Woe to you that rise up in the morning to follow drunkenness and to drink till the evening, to be inflamed with wine.
12- The harp and the lyre and the timbler and the pipe and wine are in your feasts: and the work of the Lord you regard not, nor do you consider the works of His hands.
13- Therefore is my people led away captive, because they had not knowledge: and their nobles have perished with famine, and their multitude were dried up with thirst.
14- Therefore, has hell enlarged her soul and opened her mouth without any hands… etc.”

3- Taking the Usury

While as regards their taking usury,
A. it is written in the Book of Leviticus, chapter 25: 35-37
“35- If your brother be impoverished, and weak of hand and you receive him as a stranger and sojourner, and he live with you.
36- Take not usury of him nor more than you gave. Fear your God, that your brother may live with you.
37- You shall not give him your money upon usury: nor exact of him any increase of fruits.”

B. Moreover, it is mentioned in the Book of Ezekiel, chapter 22:
“11- … the brother has oppressed his sister, the daughter of his father, in you.
12- They have taken gifts in you to shed blood: you have taken usury and increase and have covetously oppressed your neighbors: and you have forgotten me, says the Lord God.”

But, actually, they accept the bribe and they take the usury, and they don’t mind about committing such disobedience.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#A_Call_from_God_to_the_People_of_the_Scripture_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#A_Call_from_God_to_the_People_of_the_Scripture_

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Once I saw a man whom I knew; he pissed on himself: his trousers were wet .. very obvious; I pretended not seeing him..

Later on that man was confined within his house: could not go outdoors (for shaming of the community) ..

Then he was cancelled from this World: he departed to his Lord to have his requital...

his people, his sect, his party, his family did not avail him anything: for he was ungodly.

I knew for certain that God Almighty is never unaware of the work of blasphemers.

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Once I saw a man whom I knew; he pissed on himself: his trousers were wet .. very obvious; I pretended not seeing him..
Later on that man was confined within his house: could not go outdoors (for shaming of the community) ..
Then he was cancelled from this World: he departed to his Lord to have his requital...
his people, his sect, his party, his family did not avail him anything: for he was ungodly.
I knew for certain that God Almighty is never unaware of the work of blasphemers.

I see you and your quran are changing gods words to reflect satans plan. Be assured, your subterfuge has not gone unnoticed. Once again satans lies have been exposed.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
What incites you to claim that the Quran is from Satan:

because the Quran falsifies the claim of the Trinity and the claim that God has any son, and the claim that God is the Christ himself which is the top of the enthusiasm which lead to complete loss in this life of the World and in the Afterlife.

While the truth is that the Christ is a respectable prophet and apostle of God not more than this and Jesus Christ is a man and a son of man not more. And he is neither God nor the son of God nor is a part of Trinity.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The bigotry of some Jews, Christians and Muslims is so obvious when telling about the Quran: I say even some Muslims disapprove or even transgress on the Quran (and even on God - be glorified)

So when citing some ayat of the Quran telling about Jews, Zionists, Christians: these became furious and started to revile God and the Quran and the Islam religion and Prophet Mohammed - salam to him.

Why is this?

The Quran exposes the flaws of the Zionists and Jews and the Christian doctrine about the Trinity and that God has a son according to their claim.

So what's the result? They started to revile the Quran.

But this is not correct: they ought to reason and see where is the right and where is the wrong: but they cannot forbear because of their bigotry.

E.g. this great aya of the Quran concerning Jews and Christians:

Prophet Mohammed – salam to him – invited the People of the Bible [: Jews and Christians] to the Islam, and some of them converted and became Muslims, while others denied his prophet-hood and demanded many impossible requests from him; therefore, God revealed these ayat about them:

Quran 4: 150-151, which means:
(150. Those who disbelieve in God and His apostles [: messengers],
and intend to discriminate God from His apostles [by denying some of the apostles], and say: "We believe in some [of the prophets] and disbelieve in others" and intend to take a course midway [between guidance and misguidance.]

151. These really are the disbelievers, and We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment.)

More explanation of this and the following ayat, by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_150
quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_150

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

You mix vanity and falsehood with the truth so as to misguide and confuse people.

If you are so smart, then avert the death from yourself when it comes to you.
Or ask your fathers and grandfathers who went to the afterlife before you.

Quran 2: 165, which means:
(If only wrong-doers could now see
[their friends, the idolaters and associaters, who died before them],
when they saw the chastisement
[in the world of spirits, and how the dead regretted about choosing the peers instead of God alone, then the alive would be certain]
that the power altogether belongs to God
[and that the peers have not any power or capability to do anything, and cannot intercede for them],
and that God is Severe at chastising
[for those who associate with Him, and ascribe peers to Him.])

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_165
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_165

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I died when logging truck hit me on a snowmobile. Not sure where I went but a voice said to me, "I'm not finished with you yet. You will have to go back and finish the mission I gave to you at birth. You need to go back and tell Torch light that he is full of shit."

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I died when logging truck hit me on a snowmobile. Not sure where I went but a voice said to me, "I'm not finished with you yet. You will have to go back and finish the mission I gave to you at birth. You need to go back and tell Torch light that he is full of shit."
That was good of the Lord!

Did it also tell you to join Facebook and bore everyone silly with your stoopid regurgitated memes???