See the Super Bowl ad NBC rejected‏

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
This is unbelievable. ..and you wonder why the mental midgets at FOX can't understand why it was rejected???

Dear Pro-Life, Pro-Family Friend,

Have you seen our now famous Imagine ad that NBC rejected for the Super Bowl?

I encourage you to click here to watch Imagine:
HelpAirTheAd.org

At first NBC's advertising sales department accepted this ad.

But then NBC rejected our ad once the liberal news people at NBC had a chance to watch it.

This is the ad liberals don't want America to see . . . because liberals have no answer for this ad.

Even though we created this ad just a few weeks ago, millions of Americans have seen this ad already . . . despite NBC's efforts to blackout Imagine.

Liberals are screaming about this ad.

Liberals hate this ad . . . because liberals have no answer for this ad

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Not really. First off, you are using Liberal wrong.

Liberal means in defense of Liberty, or seeking to expand Liberty.

It always bugs me when Americans use it to mean the opposite of conservative.

Secondly, the answer takes 5 seconds.

He had this potential because he was wanted and his mom raised him as such. But if potential exists even where people don't want it, why not just have forced breeding?

Just think of all those new people the world could have if you tied down all women and forced them to be baby factories, why a woman could easily pump out 20 or 25 children each, imagine the potential!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The point here is neither pro-life nor pro-choice......it was that this ad is so completely inoffensive, absolutely in good taste,.........yet it was rejected by NBC.

Now, as a private corporation, NBC has the perfect right to accept or reject anything it wishes......however, this organization also has every right to apply whatever public pressure they can bring to bear.........and more power to them IMHO.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The "Liberals" have no answer for it? Would showing what is more likely to happen to the fetus be an answer? The odds are far greater than it will be sleeping on the street in a cardboard box before high school.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I find it funny that Pro-Life Conservatives are the very same people who bitch about paying for welfare and other social programs that these children will use during their "rise to greatness".

You can't have it both ways.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
The point here is neither pro-life nor pro-choice......

Seriously? Take the blinders off.

Its blatantly pro-life/anti-choice.

If I showed you pictures of women getting back alley abortions with a coat hangar, I don't have to use the world "Pro-choice" to be slapping you in the face with brick about the fact that I am.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Seriously? Take the blinders off.

Its blatantly pro-life/anti-choice.

If I showed you pictures of women getting back alley abortions with a coat hangar, I don't have to use the world "Pro-choice" to be slapping you in the face with brick about the fact that I am.

Oh, I understand the thrust of the ad.........I meant the pro-life part is not the issue, the issue is that a perfectly respectable, polite, well-thought out ad in good taste was rejected........this ad slapped nobody in the face with a brick.

I hope they succeed in getting it aired.

I would also hope the pro-choice side could get an ad aired that was as well-conceived (pun intended) as this one.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Not really. First off, you are using Liberal wrong.

Liberal means in defense of Liberty, or seeking to expand Liberty.

It always bugs me when Americans use it to mean the opposite of conservative.

True that is the adjective meaning but liberal is also a noun. Liberals define a certain group of people that are in opposition to Conservatives in the US.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
In this case the only opposition comes from the conservatives. The "liberals" just want to continue living their lives but the conservatives want to play political football with people's rights. What would be the point of pro-choice having an ad other than to offset a politically motivated attack?

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
And seriously, why do you let rush limbaugh speak for Conservatives in an official capacity?

Did you hear him at the CPAC?

The guy seems to hate American democracy alot. According to him, elections should only be valid if his team wins. He seems to think America should practice African Democracy.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
And seriously, why do you let rush limbaugh speak for Conservatives in an official capacity?

Did you hear him at the CPAC?

The guy seems to hate American democracy alot. According to him, elections should only be valid if his team wins. He seems to think America should practice African Democracy.

You know Zzarch... I am conservative and listen to Talk Radio all the time and I cannot STAND Rush. I think he is a blowhard. I used to listen to him but I don't because I think he is arrogant.

He doesn't hate American Democracy...he hates Democrats and Liberals. To be honest... he is just doing to Obama and the Dems what they did to GW and the GOP the last 8 years. Payback.

And the Whitehouse by continuing to acknowledge him, increases his popularity.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
You know Zzarch... I am conservative and listen to Talk Radio all the time and I cannot STAND Rush. I think he is a blowhard. I used to listen to him but I don't because I think he is arrogant.

He doesn't hate American Democracy...he hates Democrats and Liberals. To be honest... he is just doing to Obama and the Dems what they did to GW and the GOP the last 8 years. Payback.

And the Whitehouse by continuing to acknowledge him, increases his popularity.

Good for him, bad for conservatives, good for "liberals".

He gives the impression very strongly that if you elect a democrat/liberal it shouldn't count, the peoples wishes only matter if his opinion wins.

Meaning he either thinks the majority of American's are unfit to vote or that elections should be done away with. At least it comes across that way.

And nothing will drive people away from any rational benefits of your position like having a screaming, drug addicted overweight bigot call them stupid for daring to vote against his views.

He should be free to bitch on talk radio, but making him the final spokesman for the CPAC..implies that is the ideal conservative.

And then you wonder why fewer people even bother considering the conservative viewpoint, even if it is in their best interests.

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
The Democrats love Rush. He reveals how truly deluded the fringe right wing is. Everytime Rush opens his mouth, Republican America loses another 10,000 votes.

Bring it on Rush