Scrotum waxing human rights complainant calls 911 on journalist

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You can get your scrotum ironed, too.

If that weird MiB bloke confronts me again, I'll ask him if he fancies getting it done.

Or maybe not.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Give me a liability-waver form, a pen, and a roll of duct tape and I'll wax his scrotum for him free of charge. I'll give him a pillow to bite to keep him quiet while I do my work wearing rifle-range quality eat protection.

It should take me all but a minute. 😀
You would be hired for sure. Room and board included, . . . anyway, . . . Last ride Water Park and Crematorium is looking to hire.

Self-determined suicide is now allowed now so there will be a lineup rather than the odd straggler, literally most can hardly do the sign thingy, . . . anyway they seem happy in that 'they never really leave', . . . . . The 'till we part ride' the the favorite by far. We need to let people try it as a 'preview' and then maybe a seasonal pass would make financial sence, . . .

Card?? We do landscaping and really off-grid bunkers/cabins too, when you can even get in. Above water or below?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You can get your scrotum ironed, too.

If that weird MiB bloke confronts me again, I'll ask him if he fancies getting it done.

Or maybe not.
Fuk that, wire 'them' up so the heart can be started and stopped at will, hack-proof of course. The weekend models are made in a foreign land so the ones marked 'for export only' are the real deal. 'No hole in the forest' caused by the blue spark you need more voltage before the timer starts, . . . so I have heard, . . . cough.
When does 'Saw 75' come out? 'The Circus' had the audience pissing themselves literally, then the shows started,. (all the male live-stalk had perpetual boners)

Anyway, the @home version is called a 'TENS Machine', hook up 10 and you could hurt somebody so save that for whatever day you want your final day . . . .
Hazard
A VR Vest @ home and hooked into a network would be the next level up from the 6dof that is available today. I don't see the 'Walk a Mile in My Shoes' catching on at all let alone be a money maker.
The next level coming out is not as important as having all the ones already sold being turned on and functioning in a networked mode.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Give me a liability-waver form, a pen, and a roll of duct tape and I'll wax his scrotum for him free of charge. I'll give him a pillow to bite to keep him quiet while I do my work wearing rifle-range quality ear protection.
It should take me all but a minute. ��

Oh yes, I forgot to mention restraints, which the liability waiver would cover too. I don't want him interfering with my work. Guaranteed no pubes within a minute. If lucky, he'll retain some skin on his scrotum too.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Methodology aside, I have bi-focals and am in no postion to judge someone's identity but by golly, I'm offended.

God shave the queen.

Please, will somebody shave, wax or torch that heinous queen?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Am I the only one picturing this?:

Just wait till they invent the Pube Plucker. Stick your scrotum in, lock the holder into place, press the button, release, and then let the Plucker work its magic for the next fifteen seconds.

I can see a few ER visits after that.

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
1667154171925.jpeg
The CHRT threatens to become a “runaway train” predicted one minister last June.

Ultimately, if the government wants to stop what it considers a runaway train, it will have to convince a federal judge.

One law professor who specializes in issues of legal jurisdiction said that the CHRT is “pushing the envelope.”

“But tribunals have different remedial powers than courts do. They can remain seized of an issue for a period of time and they can try to push for broader reforms,” she said. “The brake on their power is ultimately judicial review to the courts, and here the court accepted that they had the power to do what they did.”

Ottawa now has the option to appeal the Federal Court’s decision. It could hardly be blamed if it does so.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Human Rights Tribunals are merely ways for govts to abdicate their responsibility onto someone else who isn't accountable to the public. Courts in general as well as orgs like the UN are also used in this manner. While at the same time the Federal govt in Canada continually erodes the sovereignty of the provinces.