Scientists discover alien signal from Proxima Centauri

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
At just over 4 light years away, Proxima Centauri is the closest star to the Sun. It's a tiny star, just slightly bigger than Jupiter. Orbiting that star around 20 times closer to Proxima Centauri than Earth is to the Sun is a planet, discovered in 2016, called Proxima Centauri b that may be habitable. It is from the direction of that planet that this signal appears to be coming from. Interestingly, there is a group of beings who have supposedly been known to visit Earth, most recently in Taiwan in 2012 (where one was supposedly photographed), who are eight foot tall, friendly to humans and come from Proxima Centauri b. They apparently get no diseases, live up to 120 Earth years and travel to Earth in a ship that resembles a spinning tape recorder. They are called the Cenos. Is the signal from the Cenos of Proxima Centauri b?

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
At just over 4 light years away, Proxima Centauri is the closest star to the Sun. It's a tiny star, just slightly bigger than Jupiter. Orbiting that star around 20 times closer to Proxima Centauri than Earth is to the Sun is a planet, discovered in 2016, called Proxima Centauri b that may be habitable. It is from the direction of that planet that this signal appears to be coming from. Interestingly, there is a group of beings who have supposedly been known to visit Earth, most recently in Taiwan in 2012 (where one was supposedly photographed), who are eight foot tall, friendly to humans and come from Proxima Centauri b. They apparently get no diseases, live up to 120 Earth years and travel to Earth in a ship that resembles a spinning tape recorder. They are called the Cenos. Is the signal from the Cenos of Proxima Centauri b?

There is a definite move to kill Christianity and I think this whole alien declassification thing might be aimed at doing just that...
( There was some thing passed recently in a bill about 180 days from December or something like that recently wasn't there?)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol! don't step in the sheep dogma!
:)

Being a long time fan of good SciFi, I am curious to see what will develop though.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well, as you can see...I have my sights up just in case!
just waiting for that "Target acquired" beep!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
haha, One good piece of space garbage outta do it!
I left plenty up there on my way down!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
There is a definite move to kill Christianity and I think this whole alien declassification thing might be aimed at doing just that...
( There was some thing passed recently in a bill about 180 days from December or something like that recently wasn't there?)

US intelligence agencies have 180 days to share what they know about UFOs, thanks to the Covid-19 relief and spending bill​

Reactions: Danbones

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If you were to travel to Proxima Centauri in a car, it'd take you 44 million years.

And that's our next door neighbour....