Saved By The Bell Cast Reunited By Jimmy Fallon

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Saved By The Bell Cast Reunited By Jimmy Fallon

The talk show host finally manages to get Zack and his friends to go back to high school and even turns back the years himself.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MftOONlDQac

Zack, Slater, Kelly and Jessie have gone back to Bayside High for a special skit on Jimmy Fallon's The Tonight Show.

The talk show host reunited the Saved By The Bell cast members for an eight minute-long sketch, and even joined in himself.

Fallon has been trying to get Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Zack), Tiffani-Amber Thiessen (Kelly), Mario Lopez (Slater) and Elizabeth Berkley (Jessie) back on screen together for the past few years.

In 2009, Gosselaar appeared on Late Night in character as Zack but the other stars have eluded him, until now.

He even managed to get Dennis Haskins, who played the kind principal Mr Belding, to make an appearance.

Fallon, playing a teenage version of himself, talked about how he planned to move to New York and maybe date Nicole Kidman one day.

Earlier this year the actress revealed to Fallon that she had been smitten with him and that he had blown a chance to go out with her years ago.

But not all of the Saved By The Bell cast were there.

Dustin Diamond, who played Screech, is currently on bail after being accused of stabbing someone in a bar on Christmas Day.

Saved By The Bell ran from 1989 to 1993 and became hugely popular with kids all over the world.

Fallon staged the show during his week-long residency in Los Angeles.

source: Saved By The Bell Cast Reunited By Jimmy Fallon

Well at least I remember Saved By The Bell, not sure about the young'ins here on CC. ;)

But I doubt this thread will be interesting to the regular CC trolls because it doesn't mention Islam or Harper.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
And you watch this crap. on TV, no fluckin wonder yer strange.

I said; "at least I remember Saved By The Bell" didn't say I watched it idiot..

I liked westerns... Death Valley Days, Wanted: Dead or Alive, The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp, and other western programs..

Of course was raised with The Brady Bunch, Hogans Heroes.. too.. that era.

But when I was a kid my parents didn't allow for much TV in the household, they had me enrolled in Hockey, Judo, Swimming and Equestrian Horseback Riding and on weekends hiking in a local Ontario Provincial Park or Downhill skiing.

My Small Pony Christie

...and every summer back to New Brunswick, PEI and Nova Scotia for a 6 weeks camping in places like Cavendish & Cape Breton Island.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oops, looks like Boomers upset that people are making fun of his TV viewing options. My daughters tell me it was the ultimate Saturday morning chick flick. Can't say I ever heard of it before now.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Oops, looks like Boomers upset that people are making fun of his TV viewing options. My daughters tell me it was the ultimate Saturday morning chick flick. Can't say I ever heard of it before now.

Don't read to much into my response there Cannuck, not 'upset'.. I'm just saying it's past my era, and TV is over rated.

Kids these days spend to much time in front of the Tube and PC and not enough time enjoying the outside.. a generation of couch potatoes, living off fast food..

Just Say'in.

Honestly I sorta miss Ontario, the colours, parks..

Southern Quebec skiing in Sutton and Jay Peak.

Where is home for you Cannuck, were you raised in Alberta or some other part of Canada.??