Saudi Arabia expelling Canadian ambassador, suspending new trade

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
18 Saudis held as suspects in Jamal Khashoggi's death

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/18-saudis-held-as-suspects-in-jamal-khashoggi-s-death-1.4142037

Saudi State media saying that jhamal is dead. ...something about an "altercation and a choke hold.

uh huh. BIG credibility gap.......when someone" investigates" themselves.

And where is the audio tape from Turkey??

Trump is making himself complicit in this......by defending the Saudis on the basis of the so called positive relationship ..........and the mega bucks contracts the US has with Saudi. while passively enabling the cover up.

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
Everybody in TV land is suggesting that the Saudi Prince can not be expected to investigate the murder properly, but we allow the cops to do it here when a cop kills somebody or we allow the military to investigate war crime accusations and allow Israel to investigate murderous escapades.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
So where does MbS go now. He's alienated the entire House of Saud by arresting and ransoming its richest Princes and looting their assets. He and his country are now diplomatically isolated and commercially shunned. His only protection is his ailing father who is in the early stages of dimentia.

His closely held security apparatus is now being hung out as scapegoats to save the Crown Prince's neck.No one in Saudi Intelligence trusts him anymore.

He's like a Mafia Godfather who has snitched to the Feds. He has no protectors left. His personal guard is deserting the parapets as dark forces gather against him. His only friends are Jared Kushner, Benjamin Netanyahu and Donald Trump; who carry no credentials in the Islamic world.

They are going to be of no help at all against these long knives that are being drawn against him.

Last edited:

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
I am very curious as to which NATO member will want to have his photo taken with the Saudi prince at any time in the future when signing a weapons deal or just shaking the guys hand?
It seems to me that the prince will need to resign or maybe get sawed-up.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
It seems to me that this particular manchild could be in charge there for about 50 years.

All the US mid east eggs are in the Saudi basket and the current president and congress are unable to determine or enact law of any sort. Short of tax cuts for the wealthy they are stumped.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I am very curious as to which NATO member will want to have his photo taken with the Saudi prince at any time in the future when signing a weapons deal or just shaking the guys hand?
It seems to me that the prince will need to resign or maybe get sawed-up.
I guess that Justin Trudeau has had to put his white robe and Arab headdress back in the tickle trunk.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
They were in fact the canary in the mine as far as what an idiot this new person running saudi arabia is.

His wild over reaction to a mild criticism foreshadowed his wild over reaction to whatever this dead guy said to make him mad.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
ews Alert Oct 21, 12:32 PM

Khashoggi��s death was a ��rogue operation�� that the crown prince was not aware of, Saudi foreign minister says

In an interview with Fox News, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir denied that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman had any prior knowledge of an operation that resulted in the killing of journalist and Post contributing columnist Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. His statement comes amid mounting pressure on Mohammed and global calls for a transparent investigation.

��This was an operation that was a rogue operation,�� al-Jubeir said. ��This was an operation where individuals ended up exceeding the authorities and responsibilities they had. They made a mistake when they killed Jamal Khashoggi.��

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Waiting for their next spin......NO credibility.

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
When Russia was accused of poisoning folks in Britain, sanctions and expulsion of diplomats from NATO member states took place. With Russia there was no direct proof or evidence, but Saudi Arabia has admitted the crime.

Maybe the world is gonna put the Saudi Prince in a Witness Protection Program and manufacture a new identity and background for the Clown?

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
ews Alert Oct 21, 12:32 PM
Khashoggi��s death was a ��rogue operation�� that the crown prince was not aware of, Saudi foreign minister says
In an interview with Fox News, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir denied that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman had any prior knowledge of an operation that resulted in the killing of journalist and Post contributing columnist Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. His statement comes amid mounting pressure on Mohammed and global calls for a transparent investigation.
��This was an operation that was a rogue operation,�� al-Jubeir said. ��This was an operation where individuals ended up exceeding the authorities and responsibilities they had. They made a mistake when they killed Jamal Khashoggi.��
https://www.washingtonpost.com/
Waiting for their next spin......NO credibility.
Apparently, Khashoggi got into a fist fight inside the Saudi embassy with 18 random people of no known nationality, one armed with a bone saw.

I buy it.

Don't you?