Sanctuary City Mayor Accused of Molesting Teens

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray is big on protecting illegal aliens.
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray said on MSNBC Thursday that the Constitution dictates cities harbor illegal immigrants.
But he was allegedly far less concerned with protecting teens from himself.
In the lawsuit filed in King County Superior Court, a 46-year-old man, identified only by the initials, D.H., said Murray “raped and molested him” over several years, beginning in 1986 - when he was 15 and addicted to crack cocaine, and when Murray was in his early 30s.

The man said he met Murray on a city bus, and Murray invited him back to his apartment, propositioning him for sex and haggling over the price.

Murray paid him $10 to $20 for each of at least 50 encounters over the next four to five years, the lawsuit said. “I have been dealing with this for over 30 years,” the man, now sober for a year, told the Times.

He said he was coming forward as part of a “healing process” after years of “the shame, the embarrassment, the guilt, the humiliation that I put myself through and that he put me through.”

The newspaper also reported that two other men said they knew Murray when they lived in a Portland, Oregon, center for troubled children. Jeff Simpson and Lloyd Anderson accused Murray of abusing them in the 1980s and paying them for sex and said they’d be willing to testify about it, the Times said.
Murray's spokesman is blaming the traditional vast right-wing conspiracy.

“The two older accusations were promoted by extreme right-wing anti-gay activists in the midst of the marriage equality campaign, and were thoroughly investigated and dismissed by both law enforcement authorities and the media,” the statement said.
Anyway it doesn't matter as he is a progressive.
Murray was elected mayor in 2013 after a long career in the Legislature, where he led efforts to legalize gay marriage in the state. As mayor he pushed to increase the city’s minimum wage to $15 an hour and address the homelessness crisis in Seattle.
It sounds like Murray has been addressing the homelessness crisis for a long time.

Sanctuary City Mayor Accused of Molesting Teens | Frontpage Mag

Seattle mayor accused in lawsuit of sexual abuse of teen in 1980s - CBS News