Sales of jellied eels booming in Britain outside London

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Are you for real? Seriously?

A Stonner is a deep-fried kebab. You were the one who then brought phalluses into the whole equation.
Simply because of your fascination with phallic shaped foods. You're the one that carried it on to example all the levels of your fascination with them and the weird things you do with your wiener.

No point in trying to pin this on me now. tsk tsk, you should take the honourable way out.

Unagi is one of my favourite treats. Any self respecting Bear would love it. lol
I actually do, but i didn't want BL to know, lol.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Sure sure.

In the space of an hour we've managed to drift from jellied eels to phallic cymbals.

People are gonna love reading this thread.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Correction Blackie... You have high-jacked your own thread to pledge your fascination and extreme interest in wrapping your lips around phallic symbols

Go back and see who it was who started talking about phallic symbols. I was talking about food.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I was talking about food.
Named after Scottish erections, and shaped like a phallus.

It's ok bud, I won't think any less of you, between your penchant for phallic foods and rainbow poppies, you're actually becoming kind of interesting and less stodgy.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Where can I get rainbow poppy seeds? I'll trade for Tasmanian poppy seeds Are they anything like the opium poppies I have growing wild in the garden? A couple of dried pods and straw in tea and you can float through the rainbows.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Don't really want to speak for Juan but gotta think he wouldn't want that crap in his kitchen. 8O

I wouldn't use jellied eels, or any other kind of eels for bait.