Russian Collusion

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So, Trump is now blasting Obama for not doing more about the Russian collusion Trump denies ever happened.

And teh crazee just keeps on comin'!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Trump and the Mrs will swallow the pills in deep bunker soon enough.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
CNN comes out with the truth for once, will any American's believe them. The Russia factor is the play to keep Trump on the defense. Think of Trump as being Hugo in Venezuela. Right man for the right job but he supported the people rather than the Rothschild Bankers so he had to go, took awhile but they got their way and the chaos he was holding back now reins supreme there and it will in the US also.

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201706261054980736-cnn-us-media-russia/
Following the retraction of a story claiming that an ally of United States President Donald Trump had financial ties to an investment fund managed by a Russian state-run bank, CNN issued new rules on covering stories dealing with Russia.

According to The Hill, the new policy was announced on Saturday in an emailed statement by CNNMoney executive editor Rich Barbieri.
According to Buzzfeed, Barbieri stated that, "No one should publish any content involving Russia without coming to me and Jason [Farkas]."
"This applies to social, video, editorial, and MoneyStream. No exceptions," the email added, cited by The Hill.
The new CNN rules are in response to a Friday retraction of a published story that purported to connect Anthony Scaramucci, a Trump ally, to a state-run Russian bank.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So, you think there was no collusion, but you agree that Obama didn't prevent it.

Please tell me you are just trolling. I could be on-board with you having fun being a troll with this because this question is downright bizarre.