Russia Deploys Missile, Violating Treaty

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Wonder what kind of Cubanish Missle crisis these two cooked up while whooping it up in Dubai or some such fabulous place.

WASHINGTON — Russia has secretly deployed a new cruise missile that American officials say violates a landmark arms control treaty, posing a major test for President Trump as his administration is facing a crisis over its ties to Moscow.

The new Russian missile deployment also comes as the Trump administration is struggling to fill key policy positions at the State Department and the Pentagon — and to settle on a permanent replacement for Michael T. Flynn, the national security adviser who resigned late Monday. Mr. Flynn stepped down after it was revealed that he had misled the vice president and other officials over conversations with Moscow’s ambassador to Washington.

The ground-launched cruise missile at the center of American concerns is one that the Obama administration said in 2014 had been tested in violation of a 1987 treaty that bans American and Russian intermediate-range missiles based on land.

http://https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Wonder what kind of Cubanish Missle crisis these two cooked up while whooping it up in Dubai or some such fabulous place.

http://https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html

I went through five or six pages of links for a different perspective and didn't see one, I'm still looking. The links all seem to be uniform in title. I think it's just more chess, maybe.

I think all that military build up in Eastern Europe is treaty violation itself. Dangerous provocation at least.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Now that Trump has his stooges in the Whitehouse, he'll make Trump his cuck.

some doctors say repetition of this type is a form of drain bamage...^
"fruedian slip" I think they said it was called;
lol
but some just call it living rent free in the brain of a salty cuck

I went through five or six pages of links for a different perspective and didn't see one, I'm still looking. The links all seem to be uniform in title. I think it's just more chess, maybe.

I think all that military build up in Eastern Europe is treaty violation itself. Dangerous provocation at least.

not to mention all the fake news blaming russia for just about everything like the germans hating merkle as evidenced by her recent non showing in the popularity polls - must be russia's fault....or because the US didn't go for the selection of that murderous traitore and famous dike hitlariech clinton - which also must be russia's fault

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Ok. I will admit the build up, in particular, around the Black Sea is a little concerning. isn`t 2.4 billion chump change when it comes to military tho?

owhere in the world has Russia reconfigured the balance of power over the last decade as effectively as it has in the strategic Black Sea region.

The militarization of the breakaway Georgian region of Abkhazia following the war with Georgia in 2008 and the annexation of Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula in 2014, in conjunction with an aggressive military modernization that is now bringing new capabilities online, have given Russia powerful new tools to wield influence in the former Soviet Union and to exert pressure against NATO and the European Union.

Russia plans to spend $2.4 billion on the Black Sea Fleet by 2020, including the most modern surface ships and submarines, as well as integrated air-defense and amphibious-landing capacities. By the time the upgrade is completed, the Interfax news agency reported on February 16, the fleet will be able to strike 200 targets with Kalibr cruise missiles in a single salvo

I`ve read similar info over the last 7 or 8 years from good sources I can`t post ( cause they`re soooo secret hahaha) because I don`t have access to them anymore - like Jane`s. Some stuff is accessible if interested. Defence & Security Intelligence & Analysis | IHS Jane's 360

Article
News Analysis: Russian Buildup Focuses Concerns Around The Black Sea