Roe v. Wade overturned?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Don't like abortion? Don't have to.

Don't think it should be an option, don't get one.

What YOU don't get to do is tell OTHERS what they can and can't do in regards to their bodies.

That's where it should end.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Score 1 for the religious cultists. The people that give conservatives a bad name.
Why , there are no winners or losers at this point . It sounds like a constitutional issue , or is being spun as such .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
13 states are looking to prevent it in varying degrees of tyranny (yes, tyranny, because when you dictate if people can even LEAVE the state to get an abortion, or you can SUE because someone you MIGHT know got one, or sue the doctor for doing so, that is tyranny) and more will likely pass laws after.

AAnnndddd... suck on that right wing bullshit claim, suck it back now!

You "heard" it; got proof?

Though to be honest if true it's smart; at least less women will likely die that way.

or medical reasons that pop up during the pregnancy? Do they count?

Haven't been paying attention, have you? "cheap and readily available and most insurance companies cover it". Funny!

And that doesn't matter; what you "Believe" or not has no bearing what so ever on what a woman chooses to do with HER body.

Why? You don't care even if told the truth. You're one of those "care for the fetus, not for the child" types. So what's it matter to you?
Can you please provide us with a definition of women ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Don't like abortion? Don't have to.

Don't think it should be an option, don't get one.

What YOU don't get to do is tell OTHERS what they can and can't do in regards to their bodies.

That's where it should end.
But should the state pay for your decision ?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Sometimes, society needs to do something incredibly stupid before it can evolve.

Unfortunately, this mistake will haunt Americans for decades.

Reactions: taxslave

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
Roe vs Wade will get overturned.

Politicians decided during the pandemic that “My body, my choice” was no longer valid by imposing a vaccinate mandate. Many lost jobs as result.

Can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Too bad.

Reactions: taxslave and petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Roe vs Wade will get overturned.

Politicians decided during the pandemic that “My body, my choice” was no longer valid by imposing a vaccinate mandate. Many lost jobs as result.

Can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Too bad.
Come now one is for human health and the other is for ?….

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I am not a fan of the judiciary deciding the constitution includes rights not specifically written in the document. That makes them legislators, not judges.

And that is exactly what Roe vs Wade did.

If you want abortion to be a right, start a movement to amend the constitution.

If it is not in the constitution, sole authority over abortion rights lie with the state legislature. This move will not legalize, or make illegal abortion in any state. It is up to the elected representatives.
So. . . I take it you don't like forbidding racial segregation?