RE: Poll on liberal support

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
Anonymous said:
Some ontarians, like me, dont vote for Liberal Shmad. A lot of people vote for PC, and have the alliance given anyone in Ontario a reason to vote for Alliance? No.

A Lot of people vote for PC, etc? Thats funny because in the last election the liberals got 92.8% of all Ontario votes. Wow that whopping 7.2% of other votes isnt much of anything. People need to learn... Im not saying ALL of Ontario votes liberal, however most of them do, and dispite problems every time the liberals win, they seem to forget and vote for them again (sounds kinda like florida) :)

They are too damned busy working on Alberta.. For what reason? I don't quite know. They have a smaller population and Harper really does have a history as an "Albertian Nationalist", if such a thing exists. Le Parti Albertois. lol... If he ran this country, you know and I know Alberta would be on the top of his list!

They have a smaller population.. so what? Should the viewpoint always be on Ontario JUST because they have a larger population? no. In my opinion it would be nice to have a party that actually focuses on the Western provinces. The alliance are the west, liberals the east. BC, Alberta, and Sask. mostly voted alliance (would have been greater numbers without the Stockwell Day sh*t that went on there). Le Parti Albertois? uhmmm we're not Quebec man ;)

The Alliance have a much broader view of Nationality than the Liberals do. True the Alliance might focus more on the Western part of Canada, someone should, we lose out all the time, its about time someone paid attention to us folks in the West. Sure we might not have as large of a population to vote in a party almost single handedly like Ontario does, but it would be a nice change.

The Liberals sole focus is in the East, Ontario specifically, Alliance sure they are focusing MOSTLY on the West, however they would still give the east the attention it would deserve as well, which is more than I can say the liberals give us here in the west.

The Liberals are ripping apart the country one by one, and if the Alliance do get in during the next election, it might be a nice change. Im not quite saying it WOULD be for the better (we all know how politicians are), but it couldnt be much worse than the current state of affairs the country is in right now.

Feel free to flame! :mrgreen:

janbebe42

Mar 24, 2010
Re: Poll on liberal support

I saw the poll recently on www.canadiancontent.net and noticed that more than 75% of those polled did not like the way liberals ran the country.

Quick question: Why are the liberals :twisted: still in power? :?

I have no idea! People are waking up from all races and classes! 35 years of leftwing agenda in canada and in particular ontario and quebec have destroyed the two richest provinces aside from alberta. I recall growing up and taking trips to quebec and wondering where all the money came from that anyone in the world could land there, go to college forever on grant monies, have almost free housing and courses etc. Now we are paying for it arent we. I actually find it strange that canada has no food banks before 1984 and the unemployment was alot less then than now. Now we are hovering at 24% and for youth its 40%!!!!!!!!!!See massive immigration is the main reason for the high unemployment coupled with outsourcing, downsizing, and TFWs who work for 3000+ companies for 15% less and they are sent back home and then more are sent and the govt doesnt pay EI or CPP but the money doesnt stay in canada as they spend the money in their home countries.........

Canada doesnt need much immigration now dont listen to the propoganda in the left-wing news such as CBC, CTV..........

The liberals dont stand for me I am white and english they are squashing us out to have no rights in canada!

I saw the poll recently on Canadian Content and noticed that more than 75% of those polled did not like the way liberals ran the country.

Quick question: Why are the liberals :twisted: still in power? :?
Oh and they pick on mike duffy!! Ontario Liberals have lost a few billion in the gas plant scandels that is why are taxes are rising.......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Holy, Dude! This is an eleven year old necro thread. Couldn't you find something more recent to do your bashing in?

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa

Holy, Dude! This is an eleven year old necro thread. Couldn't you find something more recent to do your bashing in?

I didnt see the date til after I read the OP. I was a bit confused about them asking why the liberals were still in power. Im surprised a thread this old is still around even if dormant.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

I didnt see the date til after I read the OP. I was a bit confused about them asking why the liberals were still in power. Im surprised a thread this old is still around even if dormant.

I suspect these old threads are kept around just so we have an excuse to use the term necro-thread. Because how often do we get an opportunity to do that in our everyday lives? It just sounds so ominous! Lol.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

How is Harper's approval rating these days? Similar to what people thought of which ever Lib was running the show 11 years ago?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Necro! LOL That's awesome Cliff! LOL

You could consider that as the basis of a future novel. "The Thread That Wouldn't Die!!!".

How is Harper's approval rating these days? Similar to what people thought of which ever Lib was running the show 11 years ago?

If by that you mean are we mostly, save for a really vocal few who for some unfathomable reason think it makes a difference, not giving a crap until we have to vote for the bastards, then I'd say it's pretty much the same.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

You could consider that as the basis of a future novel. "The Thread That Wouldn't Die!!!".

If by that you mean are we mostly, save for a really vocal few who for some unfathomable reason think it makes a difference, not giving a crap until we have to vote for the bastards, then I'd say it's pretty much the same.
Only half are bastards, the remainder are illegitimate.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Left, Left, Left Right Left...