RCMP get call for 'non-human entities'

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Farmer Hoggett was walking his milk cow Betsy towards town when his neighbour Henry stopped him to ask, "Where are you headed with Betsy?"
"To the market in town to sell her!"
"But isn't she your best milker?" Henry asked.
"Yep!" replied Henry. "But yesterday when I was milking her, she kicked over the bucket with her left hind leg. So, I pulled that leg to the side and tied it to a post. But, no sooner than I started to milk her again, she kicked the bucked with her right leg. So, I pulled that leg to the side and tied it to a post. I started milking again, but she swatted the pail over with her tail. I was just in the act of reaching up to tie her tail to the rafters, when Mrs. Hoggett came into the barn."
"But why do you have to sell Betsy?" Henry interrupted.
"If you can explain to Mrs. Hoggett what I was doing, I won't have to!"

Kathie Bondar

Kathie Bondar
May 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
RCMP get call for 'non-human entities'

QMI AGENCY
First posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 02:15 AM EDT | Updated:
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 02:18 AM EDT

Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) in The X-Files. (QMI AGENCY FILES)

VANCOUVER - Mounties were dispatched late Sunday to a Port Coquitlam, B.C., condo after two people ran screaming from their patio from a pair of “non-human entities.”
RCMP Sgt. Grant Wong said a search was conducted, but police couldn’t locate the alleged extraterrestrials at the home.
“A little bit of X-Files for us, but maybe we’re not as good as Mulder and Scully,” he said.

RCMP get call for 'non-human entities' | Weird | News | Toronto Sun
Who gave out the RCMP phone number to these people, that is what I want to know.