Pro-Palestine Anti-Israel College Campus Protests

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Kenneth Green is a professor in the Department for the Study of Religion at the University of Toronto. He’s been a professor at the University of Toronto for 37 years.
Ora Bar is a recent graduate of Concordia University.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Free rent and food. Period!

Cities with affordable housing arent seeing camps at their Universities.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights, which describes itself as a student-led group at McGill University, has announced it will be hosting a “revolutionary youth summer program.”
1718415651793.jpegIn a post on Instagram, the group said the program will begin on Monday, with the first week focused on “The History of Palestinian Resistance.”
1718415995721.jpeg
“We pledge to educate the youth of montreal and redefine McGill’s ‘elite’ (institutional) legacy by (transforming) its space into one of revolutionary education,” notes the post, which is accompanied by an image of men wearing keffiyehs and clutching machine-guns.
1718415686682.jpeg
The program will be held at McGill’s lower field, according to the post, which has been home to the encampment since late April.
1718415045866.jpeg
“The daily schedule will include physical activity, Arabic language instruction, cultural crafts, political discussions, historical and revolutionary lessons,” it adds.
1718415901206.jpeg
The program will run from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. every day next week with classes that will seemingly emphasize resistance movements that oppose Israel’s policies and existence, as well as Western influence in Arab countries. They include “The Beginning of Resistance,” “Pan-Arabism,” “The PLO: From Al Karameh to Oslo,” “Islamic Resistance,” and “Axis of Resistance,” according to SPHR.
1718416058514.jpeg
Semester one of the program will then continue from June 24 to June 28, with the a week of programming under the title “The Ongoing Nakba,” which is a reference to 1948, the establishment of Israel and the displacement of Palestinians.
1718416229413.jpeg
The remaining two weeks of the program, scheduled from July 1 to July 5 and July 8 to July 12, are titled “Different Fronts of the Movement” and “Media after October 7th.”
1718416387166.jpeg
David Jacobs, president of the Ontario Association of Radiologists, questioned the legality of the summer camp promotion.

“The McGill encampment is running a summer camp and is using masked men with machine guns to advertise the program,” he posted. “I’m pretty sure this breaks about half a dozen laws, but ignoring the justice system seems to be in fashion these days.”

Earlier this week, SPHR rebuffed an offer from McGill after it proposed to review its investments in weapons manufacturers and grant amnesty to protesting students. McGill said the offer included a review of direct equity investments in entities that earn most of their revenues from the production of military weapons, per Montreal Gazette.

SPHR called the offer “laughable” and “an immaterial response to our demands and a blatant misconstrual of the negotiation process.”
Come on down! Bring the kidlettes!!”

“Despite intimidation and abuse of power, our demand remains straightforward: we seek the immediate reallocation of funds from investments in unethical companies to ethical ones,” SPHR said in a statement.

McGill is not the only institution that appears to be hosting “summer programming.”

In the Instagram post, SPHR McGill also tagged SPHR Concordia University and National Students for Justice in Palestine, which says it supports more than 300 SJP chapters across the country.

In a separate Instagram post, National SJP called for students to register “NSJP Summer School.”

“In the aftermath of the most impactful years of Palestine student organizing in decades, National Students for Justice in Palestine invites student organizers and movement partners to deepen our understanding of our current political moment and develop our organizational and leadership skills, with the aim of entrenching the frameworks necessary to sustain and grow the Student Intifada in the coming academic year,” the post reads. Good times!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights, which describes itself as a student-led group at McGill University, has announced it will be hosting a “revolutionary youth summer program.”
View attachment 22550In a post on Instagram, the group said the program will begin on Monday, with the first week focused on “The History of Palestinian Resistance.”
View attachment 22553
“We pledge to educate the youth of montreal and redefine McGill’s ‘elite’ (institutional) legacy by (transforming) its space into one of revolutionary education,” notes the post, which is accompanied by an image of men wearing keffiyehs and clutching machine-guns.
View attachment 22551
The program will be held at McGill’s lower field, according to the post, which has been home to the encampment since late April.
View attachment 22547
“The daily schedule will include physical activity, Arabic language instruction, cultural crafts, political discussions, historical and revolutionary lessons,” it adds.
View attachment 22552
The program will run from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. every day next week with classes that will seemingly emphasize resistance movements that oppose Israel’s policies and existence, as well as Western influence in Arab countries. They include “The Beginning of Resistance,” “Pan-Arabism,” “The PLO: From Al Karameh to Oslo,” “Islamic Resistance,” and “Axis of Resistance,” according to SPHR.
View attachment 22554
Semester one of the program will then continue from June 24 to June 28, with the a week of programming under the title “The Ongoing Nakba,” which is a reference to 1948, the establishment of Israel and the displacement of Palestinians.
View attachment 22555
The remaining two weeks of the program, scheduled from July 1 to July 5 and July 8 to July 12, are titled “Different Fronts of the Movement” and “Media after October 7th.”
View attachment 22556
David Jacobs, president of the Ontario Association of Radiologists, questioned the legality of the summer camp promotion.

“The McGill encampment is running a summer camp and is using masked men with machine guns to advertise the program,” he posted. “I’m pretty sure this breaks about half a dozen laws, but ignoring the justice system seems to be in fashion these days.”

Earlier this week, SPHR rebuffed an offer from McGill after it proposed to review its investments in weapons manufacturers and grant amnesty to protesting students. McGill said the offer included a review of direct equity investments in entities that earn most of their revenues from the production of military weapons, per Montreal Gazette.

SPHR called the offer “laughable” and “an immaterial response to our demands and a blatant misconstrual of the negotiation process.”
Come on down! Bring the kidlettes!!”

“Despite intimidation and abuse of power, our demand remains straightforward: we seek the immediate reallocation of funds from investments in unethical companies to ethical ones,” SPHR said in a statement.

McGill is not the only institution that appears to be hosting “summer programming.”

In the Instagram post, SPHR McGill also tagged SPHR Concordia University and National Students for Justice in Palestine, which says it supports more than 300 SJP chapters across the country.

In a separate Instagram post, National SJP called for students to register “NSJP Summer School.”

“In the aftermath of the most impactful years of Palestine student organizing in decades, National Students for Justice in Palestine invites student organizers and movement partners to deepen our understanding of our current political moment and develop our organizational and leadership skills, with the aim of entrenching the frameworks necessary to sustain and grow the Student Intifada in the coming academic year,” the post reads. Good times!!
Let them try paintball with frozen paintballs. A small but lasting reminder of pain.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Let them try paintball with frozen paintballs. A small but lasting reminder of pain.
They don’t have to be frozen when you’re indoctrinating children…but I’ve switched sides…so I take offence with that comment!!

That’s just more Zionist rhetoric and I’m gonna tell Amira Elghawaby that you’re besmirching Palestinians in general and Moslems by extension ‘cuz something something anti-Islamophobic (or maybe just Islamophobia?) and there’s no place in our just society for that (dramatically spits off to the left!!) colonialist refrigeration bias when Palestinians barely have enough power to keep their phones and GoPro cameras charged let alone freezing paintballs!!

(I might switch sides just to post some memes, but then I’m switching right back ‘cuz Free Palestine!!)

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
They don’t have to be frozen when you’re indoctrinating children…but I’ve switched sides…so I take offence with that comment!!

That’s just more Zionist rhetoric and I’m gonna tell Amira Elghawaby that you’re besmirching Palestinians in general and Moslems by extension ‘cuz something something anti-Islamophobic (or maybe just Islamophobia?) and there’s no place in our just society for that (dramatically spits off to the left!!) colonialist refrigeration bias when Palestinians barely have enough power to keep their phones and GoPro cameras charged let alone freezing paintballs!!

(I might switch sides just to post some memes, but then I’m switching right back ‘cuz Free Palestine!!)
מוות לאמריקה
(Death to America!)

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
That was funny. She should get a D9 and just level the whole village. It works and nobody will care if you call them terrorists.
Yep…& take out infrastructure, agriculture, greenhouses, livestock, livelihoods & future economic success, etc…’cuz money for nothing & chicks for free…& UNRWA will provide anyway (Blessed be upon them).

A D9 would create a huge mess (unless the job is finished and cleaned up after) that could be blamed on Israel, increasing UNRWA funding, and everybody wins!! And everybody wins…everybody…in our ongoing struggle against the Jews who in the 1930’s underwent massive infrastructure construction from the NE of what should be Palestine (“Free Palestine!!”) across that area between the (Jordan) River & the (Mediterranean) Sea…irrigating it & planting millions of trees (angrily spits over left shoulder). Damn dirty Apes Jews.

Our Syrian and Lebanese brothers (blessed be upon them) to help us win our freedom from Britain Egypt Jordan Israel, in conjunction with the Arab League decided to turn off the water taps to the entire (Stolen land, etc…) region that would’ve parched all of Palestine (that Israel was pretending to be a nation in) that would’ve parched the land and killed the Jews (& us Palestinians, who weren’t calling ourselves Palestinians yet, but we’re martyrs to be martyred for the betterment of Islam so that’s cool. We’re down with that shit!!

The Israelis Stopped that though, and kept us from dying of thirst (pack of Jew bastards…spits over left shoulder again) selfishly just ‘cuz it also prevented their own demise. Happy Father’s Day!!

(I’ve already scrubbed the bathroom sink and shower and bathtub, and I’m doing this on my break, but I’m gonna go back and clean the toilet and the floor… and then I will come back to the history of my people after brunch)

Reactions: petros