Pretty Sure Nobody Noticed. . .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
But another Evergreen container ship, the Ever Forward, is aground in the Chesapeake Bay.

Story

They should name all their ships the Ever Running Into Shit. Not that this'll make us rethink gigantic container ships, mind, any more'n the Exxon Valdez disaster made us rething supertankers.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
But another Evergreen container ship, the Ever Forward, is aground in the Chesapeake Bay.

Story

They should name all their ships the Ever Running Into Shit. Not that this'll make us rethink gigantic container ships, mind, any more'n the Exxon Valdez disaster made us rething supertankers.

we should send them to russia to block up supply routes. 💡 ;)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
we should send them to russia to block up supply routes. 💡 ;)
Don’t they send out pilots to guide the ship through those waters ? In B.C. the pilot will take over in Juan de Fuca and guide it into harbour or if not anchoring until the tugs take over .

Reactions: taxslave

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Story

This has been on my news feed for a few days now, Tec.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Story

Heard about this earlier in the week.

It's sad and yet goddamn hilarious I think because I agree, their naming convention sucks.