Power and History

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Authors' note:

Created finally in the XVI century A.D. and accepted today chronology and history of the ancient and medieval world, evidently contains big mistakes.
Many outstanding scientists understood it and discussed during a long period of time. But it appeared to be a difficult task to build a new, non-contradictory concept of chronology.
Starting from 1975 a group of mathematicians, mainly from the Moscow State University, were engaged in the development of this problem. Interesting results were received and published both in scientific periodical print and in separate monographs. We underline, that new concept of chronology is based, mainly, on analysis of historical sources WITH THE METHODS OF MODERN MATHEMATICAL STATISTICS and vast COMPUTER CALCULATIONS.
The task of chronology is to put in order the events into proper way on a temporary scale based on the available information. This task naturally fits into the field of applications to modern mathematical statistics, theory of information. The methods of humanities, one of which is history, are not enough for solving chronological issues. New chronology imposes another psychological picture of perception of the antiquity. Now the word "antiquity" should be connected with XV-XVII centuries A.D. that is with the events, distant from us on 300-400 years. Expression "high antiquity" should now relate to the XIII-XIV centuries A.D. And the words "the highest antiquity" – are already the XI-XII centuries A. D. BEFORE THE X-XI CENTURIES A.D. THE EPOCH OF SILENCE OF WRITTEN DOCUMENTS COMES. (See the book RECONSTRUCTION).
Our analyses of the chronology and history opened a striking circumstance. Based on the applied by us mathematical methods it was proved, that the Scaligerian chronology, and therefore also the Scaligerian history of the "antiquity" and the Middle Ages, is totally wrong. Moreover, it appeared that our history right up to the end of the XVI century was consciously falsified at the epoch of the XVII-XVIII centuries.
A.T.Fomenko, G.V.Nosovskiy
BOOKS ON NEW CHRONOLOGY >>

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Following zerOH back to the dawn of time is the key thing in my humble OH pinion.
:)
OHdin would agree...so might ThOHr

Revelation 22:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

King James Version (KJV)

Planet Venus seen from Earth
Lucifer (/ˈljuːsɪfər/ LEW-si-fər; "light-bringer") was a Latin name for the planet Venus as the morning star in the ancient Roman era
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Anyhow I hope you had a nice summer and things are Ok out your way these days.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Following zerOH back to the dawn of time is the key thing in my humble OH pinion.
OHdin would agree...so might ThOHr

Revelation 22:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

King James Version (KJV)

Planet Venus seen from Earth
Lucifer (/ˈljuːsɪfər/ LEW-si-fər; "light-bringer") was a Latin name for the planet Venus as the morning star in the ancient Roman era
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Anyhow I hope you had a nice summer and things are Ok out your way these days.

But but zero is not the beginning, it is no thing, it does not exist in other words, Venus was observed being cast out of Jupiter.
I did not have a good summer nor are things like my hip OK, the weather sucks, there,s snow on the ground, I know you know, still I thank you for your hopes and extend them back atya. Jesus is no thing but something anyway.
Between the tail and the mouth of the oroborus maybe we will find zero.

"One of Velikovsky’s boldest ideas was that the planet Venus is a relative newcomer in the solar system: during the mid-2nd millennium BCE, it would have erupted from the interior of the planet Jupiter and have inflicted damage to the earth’s atmosphere and biosphere with its conspicuous cometary tail before settling in its present orbit and shedding its appendage." How does this analysis fare when approached today with an open but a sternly critical mind?

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2009/arch09/091020venus.htm

There is no doubt as to why the planets were conflated with Gods, it,s because they bloody well were and are Gods. When they spoke in the old days of solar system adjustment we bloody well listened.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The verses are Christ's witness to creation. Ge:1 is God's witness, Ge:2 is that of the Holy Spirit as seen through Adam's eyes. The passage this is from explains why Christ is the one perfect judge and that is because He is the perfect witness as well.
Proverb:8:22-36:
The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way,
before his works of old.
I was set up from everlasting,
from the beginning,
or ever the earth was.
When there were no depths,
I was brought forth;
when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Before the mountains were settled,
before the hills was I brought forth:
While as yet he had not made the earth,
nor the fields,
nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
When he prepared the heavens,
I was there:
when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
When he established the clouds above:
when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
When he gave to the sea his decree,
that the waters should not pass his commandment:
when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Then I was by him, as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight,
rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.
Now therefore hearken unto me,
O ye children:
for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Hear instruction,
and be wise,
and refuse it not.
Blessed is the man that heareth me,
watching daily at my gates,
waiting at the posts of my doors.
For whoso findeth me findeth life,
and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:
all they that hate me love death.
M't:17:5:
While he yet spake,
behold,
a bright cloud overshadowed them:
and behold a voice out of the cloud,
which said,
This is my beloved Son,
in whom I am well pleased;
hear ye him.
1Co:15:22-27:
For as in Adam all die,
even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
But every man in his own order:
Christ the firstfruits;
afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God,
even the Father;
when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
For he must reign,
till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
For he hath put all things under his feet.
But when he saith all things are put under him,
it is manifest that he is excepted,
which did put all things under him.
Zec:1:14:
So the angel that communed with me said unto me,
Cry thou,
saying,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts;
I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy.
Joh:5:19:
Then answered Jesus and said unto them,
Verily,
verily,
I say unto you,
The Son can do nothing of himself,
but what he seeth the Father do:
for what things soever he doeth,
these also doeth the Son likewise.
Ex:11:1:
And the LORD said unto Moses,
Yet will I bring one plague more upon Pharaoh,
and upon Egypt;
afterwards he will let you go hence:
when he shall let you go,
he shall surely thrust you out hence altogether.
Re:16:9:
And men were scorched with great heat,
and blasphemed the name of God,
which hath power over these plagues:
and they repented not to give him glory.
Re:16:21:
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven,
every stone about the weight of a talent:
and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail;
for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
Ge:19:24:
Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
Re:18:19:
And they cast dust on their heads,
and cried,
weeping and wailing,
saying,
Alas,
alas,
that great city,
wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness!
for in one hour is she made desolate.
Re:16:12:
And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates;
and the water thereof was dried up,
that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

The one resurrection that happened in the OT was showing Christ how to make Eze:37 come true as part of Re:20:4. The exodus war saw the giants exterminated,that was because they were the keepers of the Law that God used in Ge:6 to judge the fallen angels of being in sin. The 3 wives of Noah's sons were female giants, that is how they survived. The children taken captive will have their families and nations restored as part of the 12 Tribes as they married into them.
Pretty much all of the Bible minus Ge:1-3 and Re:20-22 is about the two bruises from Ge:3:15. By the end of Judgment day all of Adam and Eve;as children are alive and the new earth era starts with a flourish of other flesh that is resurrected once some pastures exist.
The process is worth reading if you are curious about God.