Powell Endorses Obama

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Colin Powell is a war criminal and soon he will face justice or no one will.
International War Crimes Tribunal​
"The forty two day carpet bombing, enjoined by thirty two other countries, against a country of just twenty five million souls, with a youthful, conscript army, with broadly half the population under sixteen, and no air force, was just the beginning of a United Nations led, global siege of near mediaeval ferocity."

In the words of General Norman Schwartzkopf who led Operation Desert Slaughter "'There was no one left to kill'...
There have been many US sponsored My Lais since the Vietnam war.

Michel Chossudovsky. Global Research, March 15, 2008

US Army Major Colin PowellLt. William Calley
war that was acknowledged by many for .http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8339

He's a rotten piece of work, a worthless pig of a human.
That was a horrible war, Powell was not a decision maker, he took orders. Those
pictures are awful, but you know, the u.s. lost about 68000 soldiers, and I'm sure
there are horrible pictures that could be shown of u.s. soldiers, dead and maimed,
and of course no civilian, as it wasn't in the u.s., they had no civilians there, civilians
have been killed in ALL wars, they are always right in the middle of the problem.
The war was a mistake, but there was horrible things done on 'both' sides, the u.s.
most of the time didn't know which ones were the enemy, the vietnemese were
very cunning and
not angels, I believe the french tried to do what the u.s. did
prior to the war, isn't that right, and they fled, did they not. Correct me if I'm
wrong, as I am not an expert on war data.
In desert storm, the iraqis who were walking that road back from Kuwait, all packed
up with stolen goods, after they had left many kuwaiti people dead, were asked to
''surrender', they were told to stop on the road and 'surrender', they ignored and
kept going, then they were shot. I would have shot them too. They were all iraqi
military. I remember Powell showing the road of soldiers, and explaining why they
were killed, and I don't believe they were mowed down without first telling them
to surrender.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The war was not a mistake it was a deliberate act of agression culminating in the deaths of over three million men women and children. The French did not flee untill they were defeated. Fifty-eight thousand youthfull Americans were killed in that war they were expended like fire crackers by the Military Industrial Complex in an ilegal war of agression half a world away from America. The Veitnamese had every right to defend their homes and familys. If Canada was attacked you would not hesitate to defend it and support others who did, the villification of the enemy is always the main work of propaganda then it was the evil cunning Veitnamese now it is the evil cunning Iraqis, Iranians,Afghans, Venuselans Ecudorans, Bolivians and on and on and on the empire has no conscience it has no heart it has only greed and deceit and hate for everything not of it's own making and can brook no independant developement without them at the helm. The Iraqis Murdered on the Highway of death were in retreat after hostilites had been stopped again you cite the propaganda of the day when you mention the loot they did not have and did not take, remember the false story of the Iraqis soldiers throwing babies from incubators that was written by a consulting firm, the whole story was, and simply to excuse mass murder of what is more than one-hundred thousand retreating people. There is no excuse, there is no sane reason, there is ony hate and the insane love of war and murder.Many Palestinian civilians were included in the carnage.
http://deoxy.org/wc/wc-death.htm
The defence of only taking orders was not accepted at Nuremburg and it is not acceptable here, it is never acceptable, untill we stop accepting that as reason we will never know peace.
I would not attack you Taloola, I would not belittle you or hurt you knowingly in any way but I cannot support your choice of politicians or ex military personalities, both of these men have lengthly records of disregard for human rights and their fellow countrymen, neither of them is worth your time, neither of them have the best interests of mankind in their minds. cheers

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
The war was not a mistake it was a deliberate act of agression culminating in the deaths of over three million men women and children. The French did not flee untill they were defeated. Fifty-eight thousand youthfull Americans were killed in that war they were expended like fire crackers by the Military Industrial Complex in an ilegal war of agression half a world away from America. The Veitnamese had every right to defend their homes and familys. If Canada was attacked you would not hesitate to defend it and support others who did, the villification of the enemy is always the main work of propaganda then it was the evil cunning Veitnamese now it is the evil cunning Iraqis, Iranians,Afghans, Venuselans Ecudorans, Bolivians and on and on and on the empire has no conscience it has no heart it has only greed and deceit and hate for everything not of it's own making and can brook no independant developement without them at the helm. The Iraqis Murdered on the Highway of death were in retreat after hostilites had been stopped again you cite the propaganda of the day when you mention the loot they did not have and did not take, remember the false story of the Iraqis soldiers throwing babies from incubators that was written by a consulting firm, the whole story was, and simply to excuse mass murder of what is more than one-hundred thousand retreating people. There is no excuse, there is no sane reason, there is ony hate and the insane love of war and murder.Many Palestinian civilians were included in the carnage.
http://deoxy.org/wc/wc-death.htm
The defence of only taking orders was not accepted at Nuremburg and it is not acceptable here, it is never acceptable, untill we stop accepting that as reason we will never know peace.
I would not attack you Taloola, I would not belittle you or hurt you knowingly in any way but I cannot support your choice of politicians or ex military personalities, both of these men have lengthly records of disregard for human rights and their fellow countrymen, neither of them is worth your time, neither of them have the best interests of mankind in their minds.
cheers
I understand what you are saying, and you can add the military, and the leaders of probably most countries in the world to that list.
And, I guess I have accepted and blocked out of my mind, many things that have happened in the past, and look to the future and hope for better things for all.

I wouldn't attack you either Beav. never.
I would like to be able to talk to Colin Powell about that war, now, long after the fact, and hear what he has to say about it, in his own words, his personal feelings.
The u.s. were trying to assist the south vietnemese against the north vietnemese,
(communist), as they did not want to be part of communism. It didn't work.
The u.s. didn't go and invade Vietnam as a whole.
I

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Thirty years after the Veitnam war Colin Powells answer to war was to sit before the assembled world in the United Nations and lie through his teeth about WMDs in Iraq and the threat they posed to the free world, because of this more than one million men women and children have been murdered three million more have been driven from the country and there are millions internally displaced, the history and culture of that great country have been destroyed possibly beyond repair. From what was the highest of literacy and education standards and the best medical and social programes and the most advanced national infrastructure the coalition of the wicked has left the nation in ruins rife with the diseases of war and plaqued with poverty.
Colin Powell deserves to be hanged, and that is the truth.

Last edited:

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Thirty years after the Veitnam war Colin Powells answer to war was to sit before the assembled world in the United Nations and lie through his teeth about WMDs in Iraq and the threat they posed to the free world, because of this more than one million men women and children have been murdered three million more have been driven from the country and there are millions internally displaced, the history and culture of that great country have been destroyed possibly beyond repair. From what was the highest of literacy and education standards and the best medical and social programes and the most advanced national infrastructure the coalition of the wicked has left the nation in ruins rife with the diseases of war and plaqued with poverty.

Excellent.
regards,
scratch

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Birds of a feather. Powell may be a Republican but he ain't no Conservative, but then either is McCain.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Birds of a feather. Powell may be a Republican but he ain't no Conservative, but then either is McCain.

Yes they are, what they aren't is neo-cons.

McCain and Powell have more in common with cons like Ike than they do Reagan and Bush.

Of course you are to stupid to understand why.:roll:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

He wasn't intentionally lieing, he was making false statements, and didn't know it at the
time, remember my earlier post about the guy behind him?
The mistake he made was agreeing to do the speech, and i'm sure if you talked to him
today, he would admit and agree to that. He had huge doubts and expressed those
doubts to his administration and 'intell.' people, but in the end he took their statements as true, but 'made' that fellow sit right behind him when he did the speech, and told
him if the information turned out to be 'false', he wanted 'him' in the picture to show
who had been 'also' responsible for the mistake.
I'm sure he wishes he had walked out on them, 'at that point' and had not trusted them
to be truthful and accurate.
He does admit that the very first entrance into iraq and the arrival in bagdad, were
successful, BUT, just the other day, he said that from that point the whole procedure
unravelled and failed.
If they had of found weapons of mass destruction, they would have been 'off' the hook
for the miserable mess they made in that country, so, I am glad they didn't find
anything, as the focus is directly on the destruction of Iraq,and the people, but I see they are feeling
quite chipper these days and think that things are looking brighter there, so now all
will be forgotton, and they will spout that they 'won', like that idiot 'bush' did with
the flight suit on, aboard the carrier, what a complete failure as a human being he
is, and yes, he should have to 'pay' for his blunder.
McCain constantly says that they want to come out of iraq as winners, that makes me
sick, as he actually talks as though it was a 'war', and it was really an 'invasion' by them,
which forces defense inside that country, that is not a war, it an attack, a onesided
bulliesh statement, then they gradually make it sound like it was a two sided war,
with both sides fighting for their lives, and of course the american people get sucked
in, once again. When will they learn, of course when you are attacked you fight for
your life, 'SELF DEFENSE'.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
He wasn't intentionally lieing, he was making false statements, and didn't know it at the
time, remember my earlier post about the guy behind him?
The mistake he made was agreeing to do the speech, and i'm sure if you talked to him
today, he would admit and agree to that. He had huge doubts and expressed those
doubts to his administration and 'intell.' people, but in the end he took their statements as true, but 'made' that fellow sit right behind him when he did the speech, and told
him if the information turned out to be 'false', he wanted 'him' in the picture to show
who had been 'also' responsible for the mistake.
I'm sure he wishes he had walked out on them, 'at that point' and had not trusted them
to be truthful and accurate.
He does admit that the very first entrance into iraq and the arrival in bagdad, were
successful, BUT, just the other day, he said that from that point the whole procedure
unravelled and failed.
If they had of found weapons of mass destruction, they would have been 'off' the hook
for the miserable mess they made in that country, so, I am glad they didn't find
anything, as the focus is directly on the destruction of Iraq,and the people, but I see they are feeling
quite chipper these days and think that things are looking brighter there, so now all
will be forgotton, and they will spout that they 'won', like that idiot 'bush' did with
the flight suit on, aboard the carrier, what a complete failure as a human being he
is, and yes, he should have to 'pay' for his blunder.
McCain constantly says that they want to come out of iraq as winners, that makes me
sick, as he actually talks as though it was a 'war', and it was really an 'invasion' by them,
which forces defense inside that country, that is not a war, it an attack, a onesided
bulliesh statement, then they gradually make it sound like it was a two sided war,
with both sides fighting for their lives, and of course the american people get sucked
in, once again. When will they learn, of course when you are attacked you fight for
your life, 'SELF DEFENSE'.

I agree 100%. But my view means nothing. And the Americans are oblivious.
S.O.P. for them.

Hopefully Israel (the only ones to have nailed Iran) will nail them again and not the `Roos.

scratch