Post Election Poll shows Commanding Liberal Majority

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I wouldn't know.

I don't have to talk about others behind their back like you do.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I wouldn't know.

I don't have to talk about others behind their back like you do.
Ummm, is it your acumen or your pedigree that made you think this isn't in public?

Seriously, ease up on the molly dude.

Oh, and ya, you do it all the time, lol. But that's ok, your dishonesty is legendary around here. It's only a secret to you, lol.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
That the loonie has a greater correlation with oil prices than before and that the glut will last at least into 2017.

Who said the dollar wasn't tied to oil?

Prices would continue to go down to unprecedented levels.

Prices go down and prices go up. Anybody with minimal understanding of global politics is not surprised by the nose dive in oil prices. Your confusion is that you think this signals a shift away from oil to the extent that it will never rebound. That is incredibly silly

That organizing our economy based solely on resources was dumb (just as it was with manufacturing).

We "organize our economy" based on where the money is....well, we did...I'm not sure what if any ideas Trudeau has other than posing for photo ops.

Oh and that the low tax, low spending strategy was a remarkable failure (which it was).

Taxes were too low in Alberta. We tried to fund our programs with oil revenue...although I doubt that's what you mean.

You need to easy up on your Wally

He's trying to pick on Wally because Wally is the most obvious Conservative and CB is desperately trying to pretend he's not a Conservative. I'm not sure who he thinks he's fooling.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
According to Bear he's lefter than Olivia Chow

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That the loonie has a greater correlation with oil prices than before and that the glut will last at least into 2017.

Prices would continue to go down to unprecedented levels.

That organizing our economy based solely on resources was dumb (just as it was with manufacturing).

Oh and that the low tax, low spending strategy was a remarkable failure (which it was).

You certainly know you are.

I'm convinced that you're an intelligent person. Oil has been militarized, fuels in general, nothings moving says the BDI, the militarys will have to step in and create demand.
Oil guzzling armies will soon be genereating market interests, I think we can afford one more global war to quickstart economies. Come on! It will only hurt for a miniute.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Of course there are, they actually understand things that simply go over your head.

I blame the anger I cause you when I point out all your crap, for why you can't see it.