post-a-thon ideas

Would you be interested in pledging towards or participating in a post-a-thon?

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
we'd have to find a member with a PO instead of a house address. Or rent a PO box. hhmm... ideas? While there are some members I wouldn't mind going stalker on me and turning up at my door, I'm thinking Durka showing up in a sheep mask just might give me a heart attack.

Or turn you on immensely if he was wearing a Carhartts as well.;-)

Good point, though.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
So far, our ideas for a post-a-thon would have the proceeds go to either an education fund, a christmas hamper for a needy family, or a charity such as Canadian Cancer Society.

Anyone else got more ideas? or ones I'm missing?

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
idea: we could post a challenge to a few other forums to join us and try to meet or beat our post count... although I think in these types of challenges the loser has to do something unpleasant right?

heh heh

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
idea: we could post a challenge to a few other forums to join us and try to meet or beat our post count... although I think in these types of challenges the loser has to do something unpleasant right?

heh heh

And I vote Zan to be the recipient of any of the unpleasantness that would happen. Hey, you're the one who suggested it, right?:p:lol:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Hmm... not a bad idea Zan.

we'd need a forum with at least as many active members as us... and not too many cross members.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Hmm... not a bad idea Zan.

we'd need a forum with at least as many active members as us... and not too many cross members.

That would be hard to do, as there are few forums out there as cool as us.;-)

daisygirl

Electoral Member
May 28, 2007
Ontario
I have a P.O. Box if you need one.

Unfortunately, we are short on money right now due to the many things that have gone wrong this past year and Lou will have been laid off by then, but I do have Avon things I would be willing to contribute. I also help out a needy family at Christmas with presents that I donate from my Avon supply...stuff for all ages... and I also donate Avon door prizes for an organization that works with mentally challenged teenaged girls.