Pizza

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

Spooky 8O I was just about to post. No suck luck! Sorry, Kaseri has a texture to it that you cannot find in any other cheese. However, they do say you can use provolone instead of Kaseri, but that's bullshit! You'll kill the texture and the slight buttery taste.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Oh the hell with it, eh? Order from Domino's already :p I'll make you a pizza next time I'm in PEI. It might be a very long wait though! :lol:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

You could of grown a baby goat to full maturity, milked it and made your own bloody cheese by now :lol: Chop chop :lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

I can't believe that 4 pages have been dedicated to talk of cheese! lol

Ya'll make me hungry!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Here you go Manda, chop chop :p :

How to Milk a Goat:

1. Place the goat in a milking stand.
2. Clean the udder.
3. Place a bucket under the teats.
4. Take a teat into the palm of your hand.
5. Squeeze the teat at the top with your thumb and forefinger; continue squeezing each finger around the teat, forcing the milk in a stream until all your fingers are around the teat.
6. Repeat step 5 until only a small amount of milk comes out and the udder is soft to the touch.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

I saw that...

I will look for the cheese, but I'm not milking any goats if I can't find it. :p

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

I was going to turn that around on you, but I'm letting you off the hook for now....you have suffered enough trouble for the moment.

( I had a good one though..)

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

Used to have a heaping glass of goat's milk with an egg in it every morning,back when I was being raised by my grandparents :) It wasn't all that bad!