Pierre Polievre on the Liberal Gun Laws - this is an excellent and simple answer.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ah. So you did notice. So you were just lying. Again.

See - here's a lesson in life. If you have to lie to try to make your point, you probably don't have a very good point.

Must be hard, being a leftie these days. It's a life full of dishonesty hatred and anger. I remember when the left was all about peace love and harmony, and used to be free speech advocates :) Man - those guys would get beat up and burned by the lefties today that's for sure :)
All the old hippies turned into the MAN man .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Nope. Went to work, came home, visited a few other cities, nothing on fire.

Bit of a kerfuffle in DC when the cops and National Guard attacked peaceful protesters legally in Lafayette Park, but that don't fit your narrative.
Well, based on your head up your ass response, I'm guessing you didn't actually see the "kerfuffle" in DC live and in person either.

Reactions: The_Foxer

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
There was civil unrest. We worked it out.
Uh, I'd hardly call forcibly taking over a chunk of two cities, burning down the area police station and declaring autonomy mere "civil unrest". If that was "civil unrest" then the Freedom Convoy was just an extended camping trip.
What's your proposed solution? Systematically murder all Black people?
Or ya know, declare BLM to be the extremist (Marxist) organization they are instead of taking a fucking knee. Pretty smart of BLM really. Adopt Marxism so they can scream "racist" at anyone who opposes their extremist bullshit. I mean fucking seriously, you had some Democrats egging the rioting on while others were laughingly suggesting they were against the riots by doing nothing but offering up mere pleas for them to stop. Might as well ask Putin to stop his war in Ukraine. Oh wait, we did. Got the exact same response too.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Uh, I'd hardly call forcibly taking over a chunk of two cities, burning down the area police station and declaring autonomy mere "civil unrest". If that was "civil unrest" then the Freedom Convoy was just an extended camping trip.

Or ya know, declare BLM to be the extremist (Marxist) organization they are instead of taking a fucking knee. Pretty smart of BLM really. Adopt Marxism so they can scream "racist" at anyone who opposes their extremist bullshit. I mean fucking seriously, you had some Democrats egging the rioting on while others were laughingly suggesting they were against the riots by doing nothing but offering up mere pleas for them to stop. Might as well ask Putin to stop his war in Ukraine. Oh wait, we did. Got the exact same response too.
OK, what would you call it? Oh, you want us to declare something! Wow, that's harsh. Tell me, how should we do this "declaring?" What'd ya have in mind? Maybe Gothic Bold font and lots of faux Middle English? Who should do it? The president? Congrefs? Any suggestions for language? How about "infamous" and "villainy?"

Your whimpering terror of a mid-19th century German economic philosopher is cute.

Pussy, but cute.

And we don't call out the Army for a handful of mostly-unarmed protesters. Probably because our Army isn't a stupid joke.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
OK, what would you call it? Oh, you want us to declare something! Wow, that's harsh. Tell me, how should we do this "declaring?" What'd ya have in mind? Maybe Gothic Bold font and lots of faux Middle English? Who should do it? The president? Congrefs? Any suggestions for language? How about "infamous" and "villainy?"

Your whimpering terror of a mid-19th century German economic philosopher is cute.

Pussy, but cute.

And we don't call out the Army for a handful of mostly-unarmed protesters. Probably because our Army isn't a stupid joke.
Why are you upset?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022

Pussy, but cute.

Holy - triggered leftie is triggered :) Calm down there little guy, it's just the internets!

As for 'declared' both the us and canada maintain a list of 'declared' radical or terrorist groups. You know - kind of like how the left demanded the proud boys be declared terrorists and right wing radicals :

And having that declared has some serious ramifications. It basically shuts the org down. Soooooo - pick whatever font you like i guess :)

BLM is no better in the slightest.