philosophical question?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hey that geek forum has some pretty good topics :lol: some different stuff over there. How about we try this one I saw over there...Here is the question..........

If you were the opposite sex for one hour, what would you do?

Myself I would try and get in a masonic meeting...those guys are up to something....whats the big secret? are there any women in that group? how come when I catch somebody talking about them...everybody clams up! I wanna know..

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
quit bragging boy :roll: I hear those same kind of stories about fish and fishing :) ya...your busy alright :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just like me, thats why we are here all the time :p

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Hmmm, having the mind of a woman, but the body of a male, I would make decisions. Stuff that would cause the male population around me to turn around in disbelief that I could be so soulful, understanding and have a calm answer to questions. Every question presented to me would be dealt with in a calm, reasonable, rational answer. Scary. :idea:

Or, I could just sit down in the front of the TV, have a beer, watch the game, and scratch my balls. Equally scary. :twisted:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I'd want some snow, too. Gotta have snow if you're a guy, so that you can write your name in it. Hey, that would take a whole lot of beer to spell 'Haggis McBagpipe'.

I'd also want to get good and fat (in one hour?) so that I could stand on the street corner scratching my belly and commenting about the size 4 woman walking past, "Man, her ass is too big."

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
There are alot of hard letters there to slice in the snow, you would have to kind squizzle .....I have no idea what that means....what is in this tea?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
peapod said:
There are alot of hard letters there to slice in the snow, you would have to kind squizzle .....I have no idea what that means....what is in this tea?

Hey, I could sqiuzzle with the best of 'em. Oh, if only I had a squizzler. :cool:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Oh..so I am ok than, squizzle is really a word? I thought I just made it up! What else would you do? I would like to be my brothers buddy for one hour, so I could see if anything really goes on in his mind.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
8O 8O 8O 8O What the hell are you talking about galaniomama? Now why the hell would I want to be my brothers penis, its distrubing how your mind works :roll: I am sure Freud would have something to say about your thoughts and my brother...you better not be insinuating that I suffer from penis envey :wink: