Over 120 anti-Trump Republicans discussing forming new political party

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That's why you need independent news from both sides to hear the whole story not the selected news

I've no issue with that and never have.

I DO have issue with obvious biases - you claim the MSM as bias and call out anyone posting CNN, NBC and the like, when I don't see you going off on stuff like OANN or Newsmax which are nowhere near independent or unbiased, so... *shrug* Though if you have, good, at least someone else is.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I've no issue with that and never have.

I DO have issue with obvious biases - you claim the MSM as bias and call out anyone posting CNN, NBC and the like, when I don't see you going off on stuff like OANN or Newsmax which are nowhere near independent or unbiased, so... *shrug* Though if you have, good, at least someone else is.
That is exactly why I'm posting from these networks, I like breaking, disclose, and just the news they are just facts from a conservative stand point.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
We'll see...

And before you bring it up as an 'ah ha' moment or whatever, first Taxme claimed Trudeau and Biden are dictators which they aren't. Trump was more a dictator than they are which is true. I was asked then to "show me a few instances where you think that Trump could be seen as a dictator".

So sure, here's a good little list of it.

And so on...

Did he SUCK at being a dictator? Hell yes. That does not negate that the actions he did WERE those of a dictator.
Well, aren't you just one f'n lucky guy? Trump is not around anymore to carry on like a dictator. I guess that it is time to now start to pick on BiDumb. After all, he is acting like a dictator also these days. I want everybody to be forced to wear a face diaper mask and keep social distancing. Maybe in six months we can allow people to have a little bit of their freedoms back.

Just don't count on it though, you stupid bunch of buffoons. Things may get worse and I may not want to give you some of your freedoms back. That all depends as to whether I will remember saying those words anyway. I have a problem of remembering things at times, don;t you know? :sleep:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It's been 365 days of official pandemonium. Have we flattened the curve yet?
I think that anytime soon now our dear political leaders will probably want to try and find an excuse to raise the curve to way way up there. They just love their powers of dictatorship to want to give it up that easy. I think that John Tory would like to keep the scamdemic going forever if he and Doug Ford can do so in order to convince the dummy lemmings out there that it would be the right thing to do to further stop the spread of Convid 1984 virus that really is not there or much of a threat anymore. It will never end with these comrade dictators. Only they the people can end this madness. Well? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Twin_Moose