mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Peaceful and lawful lol

Officer was 'choked,' four people arrested in 'interaction' at the National War Memorial: Ottawa police

It is intellectually and morally dishonest to attribute the actions of a few individuals in "their side's" protest to the entire group, then turn around and claim "it was just a few individuals!" in the case of crime or misbehaviour in "our side's" protest.

So. . . go for it!

Reactions: taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Peaceful and lawful lol

Officer was 'choked,' four people arrested in 'interaction' at the National War Memorial: Ottawa police

Only 4? Jesus, they gotta learn to protest violently like you leftard fags do. I mean if you're gonna protest, do it right, right fuckstick?

1656771837493.png
1656771857718.png

Yeah man, let's burn down an Arbys. That'll show everyone we mean business.
1656771906890.png

Now that's a "peaceful" leftard protest.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Peaceful and lawful lol

Having what to do with the freedom convoy? And why was a cop interfering with their charter rights to be at the war memorial?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
How long are they going to keep using the ejection seat excuse? More like being afraid of being shot down by a trigger happy cop.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
As did you, son. You know why.

By the way, it wasn't whataboutery, it was bothsidesism. Which is not a fallacy. It just annoys people who want to pretend only one side is bad.
No you are trying to conflate actions of a hundred years ago with today . See Granma Clampett in the middle of the frame .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
As did you, son. You know why.
Actually I was simply showing how leftists "protest" and that 4 arrests at a protest really is pretty fucking low considering the crowd.
By the way, it wasn't whataboutery, it was bothsidesism. Which is not a fallacy. It just annoys people who want to pretend only one side is bad.
Yep, and I'm sure you know that racism is not the sole domain of a single "race", political ideology, religious ideology, culture, ethnicity or whatever. It is a HUMAN failing.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
How long are they going to keep using the ejection seat excuse? More like being afraid of being shot down by a trigger happy cop.
They're CT-114 Tutors built in mid 60's for god sake. Not really sure how confident I'd be doing aerobatics in a 60 yr old jet. Hell the RCAF quit using them as a trainer 22 years ago.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
They're CT-114 Tutors built in mid 60's for god sake. Not really sure how confident I'd be doing aerobatics in a 60 yr old jet. Hell the RCAF quit using them as a trainer 22 years ago.
Lots of seaplanes around here are older than that. Some choppers as well that are used for logging.They have known about this ejector seat problem for at least 5 years. It is all about proper maintenance.
There is a company in Parksville is taking old Sea Kings and refurbishing them for commercial use, despite their dismal flight record.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Lots of seaplanes around here are older than that. Some choppers as well that are used for logging.They have known about this ejector seat problem for at least 5 years. It is all about proper maintenance.
There is a company in Parksville is taking old Sea Kings and refurbishing them for commercial use, despite their dismal flight record.
I didn't say I wouldn't fly in a 60 yr old aircraft. I said I wouldn't exactly feel confident performing aerobatics in one, Hell, I even got to take a ride in a B-17.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
All depends on the maintenance. Having worked for the armed forces on ground equipment, and assuming the same lack of care and attention to detail goes into the planes I wouldn't want to be in one either. Every time a Sea King came into Comox, the refuelers would hide in the shop until it landed. They always set down within 100 feet of our building.