Ontario's economy to top Canada's provincial growth rankings in 2015

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
no worries... I acknowledge your acceptance of the purposeful derogatory insult labeling of Ontario Premier Wynne and the unrelated and unnecessary pointed emphasis made to her sexual orientation.

I don't accept the derogatory insult, I don't think it went far enough. I'd say she was an ugly, horse faced, old dyke.

roflmao, my dear wife, Jenny, had never seen wynne before so I showed her a pic....... she says she is now going to have nightmares.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
I don't accept the derogatory insult, I don't think it went far enough. I'd say she was an ugly, horse faced, old dyke.

oh my! You're on a roll... I now appreciate the lengths you've taken to impress the point that you're really a liberal! :mrgreen:

roflmao, my dear wife, Jenny, had never seen wynne before so I showed her a pic....... she says she is now going to have nightmares.

clearly you've found your soul mate match!

I like the truth waldumb. Go back to progressive school.

"waldumb"??? Well done skookie! :mrgreen: Be well with your "truth".

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

I'm going to be laughing over this post for some time to come

fake "earth scientist" (aka soil-toiling farm labourer) :mrgreen: renowned for failed marginalization attempts, purposeful thread derails, overt insults, etc....

You poor wee lamb, er, maybe weirdo fits too

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Are you derailing the thread?

Odd for someone that bleats and whines about such activity

other than your sycophantic "Good Find Boom" post... what have you added to the thread? :mrgreen: If you want, would you like to measure... posts... made within this thread? For perspective, I suggest you actually go back and review your posts for bleat/whine/nothingness content.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
You have been warned many times regarding your incessant practice of derailing threads.... As a compliant and faithful CC member, I take it as my sworn duty to ferret-out rule breakers such as yourself and report these heinous infractions to the appropriate authority

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
You have been warned many times regarding your incessant practice of derailing threads.... As a compliant and faithful CC member, I take it as my sworn duty to ferret-out rule breakers such as yourself and report these heinous infractions to the appropriate authority

no, sorry... I've never received a warning about derailing threads. In any case, I've wasted enough time dealing with your nothingness here... other forums await. CUlater! :mrgreen:

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
no worries... I acknowledge your acceptance of the purposeful derogatory insult labeling of Ontario Premier Wynne and the unrelated and unnecessary pointed emphasis made to her sexual orientation.

You are right. She should not be ridiculed for her sexual orientation or her lack of looks or even the type of pants suit she wears.

I prefer to call her what she is: A conspirator in coverup and and accessory to criminal activity, and the leader of a party that has conducted itself like the cosa nostra.

The gas plant was a crime, the erasing of hard drives was a coverup of that crime, she was complicit in that coverup. She could be Sandra Dee and Mrs Brady, but that stink will never come of her or her corrupt government.

When she uses words like transparency I can only smile. When I see yourself and Mentalfloss beating her drum, running to her defense and in your case tossing out the offended card in the hopes of shutting the truth, the word "sucker" comes to mind.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Another thread derailed by waldo.

no, sorry... I've never received a warning about derailing threads. In any case, I've wasted enough time dealing with your nothingness here... other forums await. CUlater! :mrgreen:

Don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Can we please stop derailing this thread. It's about the Ontario economy and the fact that it's going to lead the country in growth. Clearly Wynne is doing something right. I hope she runs federally someday.