Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
NATO can't help Ukraine but they sure as shit can and will help Lativa, Poland, or Romania if anything happened to one of them.
Send the Mig 29's and see if there is a reaction, push Putin like he is bullying the West.

Calling for a no fly zone over humanitarian routes will push the envelope as well

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Threats of bio and chem weapons, mercs and now Belarus entering the fray.

I think it's time the West and/or other nations really look at stepping in.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Full Stop!!!

Can the west win a war against a genius, with confirmed IQ tests. Trump was right, he is very smart. I think to many are under estimating Putin's ability.

Putin knows several languages, Russian, German, French, English and speaks them fluently.

He has lived in many counties outside Russia as a KGB officer, and was military

He's not a stupid man.. very smart really.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Full Stop!!!

Can the west win a war against a genius, with confirmed IQ tests. Trump was right, he is very smart. I think to many are under estimating Putin's ability.

Putin knows several languages, Russian, German, French, English and speaks them fluently.

Depends, do you consider Hitler a moron?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Full Stop!!!

There is less than 3 weeks to stop Russia before they can spread their forces across the open fields in combat