Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Remember when Bedpan tried to freeze Europe? Well, now it's Russia's turn. Russian have been told to start stocking up on wood and coal, now, as the cold weather is just a couple months away and Russia can't guarantee the power supply. They have also been told to get a wood or coal burning stove, even those living in apartments in urban areas. Severe gasoline and diesel shortages have also forced Russia to suspend exports of those products.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You're sense of humor is as dry as the Sahara desert :(
Why would I not take this serious. Ill let you in on something. I have a fuck tonne of Slav friends including Russians, Belarusians Buryats, Poles, Lativians, Moldovans and of course Ukrainians lots of Ukrainians

So far we've put together between $37-$39K USD for FPVs and $22K USD for a summer camp in the Carpathians for orhans so yes, we are actively killing Russians and caring for kids whose parents died from Russian missle strikes while sleeping in their beds.

If you want to man up and donate or buy tickets to one of our invents that would be great. If not, fuck off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jinentonix

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Why would I not take this seriusIll let you in on something. I have a fuck tonne of Slav friends including Russians, Belarusians Buryats, Poles, Lativians, Moldovans and of course Ukrainians lots of Ukrainians

So far we've we put together between $37-$39K USD for FPVs and $22K USD for a summer camp in the Carpathians for orhans so yes, we are actively killing Russians and caring for kids whose parents died from Russian missle strikes while sleeping in the beds.

If you want to man up and donate or buy tickets to one of our invents that would be great. If not, fuck off.

But you're not taking a realist view, you're only taking an emotional view.

Look enough with the trolling, because I know it triggers you with "RUSSIA IS WINNING"

It doesn't matter who is winning, this shit has to stop. This is a war that should never have happened.. but remember, this war started in 2017.

This war is all about resources.. they don't care about the people.

This is a war that should never have been, and a peace agreement was on the table.

This war has to stop, with Putin dead, or whatever -- BUT A PEACE DEAL.

ALL WARS END IN A PEACE DEAL.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
But you're not taking a realist view, you're only taking an emotional view.

Look enough with the trolling, because I know it triggers you with "RUSSIA IS WINNING"

It doesn't matter who is winning, this shit has to stop. This is a war that should never have happened.. but remember, this war started in 2017.

This war is all about resources.. they don't care about the people.

This is a war that should never have been, and a peace agreement was on the table.

This war has to stop, with Putin dead, or whatever -- BUT A PEACE DEAL.

ALL WARS END IN A PEACE DEAL.
Dont try to kiss my ass or make retarded excuses.