Omnibus : Monkeypox

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

All just planned like every other crisis by the WEF big pharma globalists in the hopes that they can get enough of those many brain dead zombies out there to believe their bought off lying politicians and their controlled lying media that if they do not take some jab they will die. I will bet the chiefs boots here that those globalists, and the many politicians who were in on the lie and the hoax, did not take the covid jab. The jabs were only meant for the stupid zombie peasants out there who will believe everything that they are told to them by their lying politicians and the lying media and will follow their orders and commands without asking questions or a whimper. They just like to go along to get along. They are not leaders, they are just a bunch of followers. Sad. We live among way too many stupid and uninformed zombies who refuse to listen to others that may be trying to tell them something.

So, how big or how far will this Monkey Pox so called bullshit crisis go? It all depends on whether those zombies out there wake the phuk up. Good luck on that one. Just saying. :unsure:

Reactions: B00Mer

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Toronto confirms first case of monkeypox; investigating four others
Author of the article:Canadian Press
Canadian Press
Publishing date:May 26, 2022 • 16 hours ago • 1 minute read • 18 Comments
This 2003 electron microscope image made available by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows mature, oval-shaped monkeypox virions, left, and spherical immature virions, right, obtained from a sample of human skin associated with the 2003 prairie dog outbreak. Toronto Public Health says it is investigating a first suspected case of monkeypox in the province. Health officials say it's a man in his 40s who had contact with someone who recently travelled to Montreal.
This 2003 electron microscope image made available by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows mature, oval-shaped monkeypox virions, left, and spherical immature virions, right, obtained from a sample of human skin associated with the 2003 prairie dog outbreak. Toronto Public Health says it is investigating a first suspected case of monkeypox in the province. Health officials say it's a man in his 40s who had contact with someone who recently travelled to Montreal. PHOTO BY AP-CDC, CYNTHIA S. GOLDSMITH, RUSSELL REGNER /THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Toronto Public Health has confirmed the city’s first case of monkeypox.

The city has been investigating several suspected and probable cases, and today announced that one has been lab confirmed.

Officials say the person is in stable condition and recovering in hospital.

The city also says two people that had previously been suspected of having monkeypox have tested negative, but three new suspected cases were also reported today.

That means there are three people with suspected cases and one person with a probable case, and public health officials say they are all recovering at home.

Monkeypox is a rare disease that comes from the same family of viruses that causes smallpox, which the World Health Organization declared eradicated around the globe in 1980, but monkeypox generally does not spread easily between people and is transmitted through prolonged close contact.
1653655568577.png

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Toronto confirms first case of monkeypox; investigating four others
Canadian Press
Publishing date:May 26, 2022 • 16 hours ago • 1 minute read • 18 Comments
This 2003 electron microscope image made available by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows mature, oval-shaped monkeypox virions, left, and spherical immature virions, right, obtained from a sample of human skin associated with the 2003 prairie dog outbreak. Toronto Public Health says it is investigating a first suspected case of monkeypox in the province. Health officials say it's a man in his 40s who had contact with someone who recently travelled to Montreal.
This 2003 electron microscope image made available by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows mature, oval-shaped monkeypox virions, left, and spherical immature virions, right, obtained from a sample of human skin associated with the 2003 prairie dog outbreak. Toronto Public Health says it is investigating a first suspected case of monkeypox in the province. Health officials say it's a man in his 40s who had contact with someone who recently travelled to Montreal. PHOTO BY AP-CDC, CYNTHIA S. GOLDSMITH, RUSSELL REGNER /THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Toronto Public Health has confirmed the city’s first case of monkeypox.

The city has been investigating several suspected and probable cases, and today announced that one has been lab confirmed.

Officials say the person is in stable condition and recovering in hospital.

The city also says two people that had previously been suspected of having monkeypox have tested negative, but three new suspected cases were also reported today.

That means there are three people with suspected cases and one person with a probable case, and public health officials say they are all recovering at home.

Monkeypox is a rare disease that comes from the same family of viruses that causes smallpox, which the World Health Organization declared eradicated around the globe in 1980, but monkeypox generally does not spread easily between people and is transmitted through prolonged close contact.
View attachment 13948

Let the next big pharma WEF globalists covid like plandemic and scamdemic begin. From my understanding, our dear Marxist leader in Ottawa has already ordered millions of Monkey Pox vaccines to be given out to the supposedly millions of Canadian peasants out there who will not doubt be wanting to get their MP vax jab just to be on the safe side anytime soon. And the Canadian media will be set to go and will be hiking this MP up to as far as they can push it to once again try and get the fear and panic mongering going again into the buffoons that will be demanding that they be given their MP vax shot.

100 new cases of MP reported in Canada will constitute mandatory MP vaccines for all or you will not be allowed to enter a restaurant unless you show them your MP vax card first. Whether the dictator in Ottawa gets to use all of that MP vaccine or not, it's for bloody sure that once again big pharma stands to make billions more in profits from pushing their MP vaccine.

Will we ever finally get to see the day when there will be no more crisis's going on in the world? it seems endless these days that when we end one crisis like covid then we end up with another covid like crisis. How these WEF globalists and their lackey puppet on a string politicians and the lying media keep getting away with what they keep dreaming up next is unbelievable indeed. Lucky for them that there are way too many stupid people out there who just cannot seem to get the picture yet. The globalists, WEF big pharma scam artists, the corrupt politicians, and the lying bought off media still have those stupid people stuck in a lying trance of bullshit. (n)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I'm starting to err a bit on the side of all the conspiracy theorists in this forum.
I had all the required vaccines this spring for coronavirus but still got a mild version of the virus...
When I went to Toronto around Easter time I met a young niece who because of certain allergies couldn't take the vaccine.
Her symptoms we're the same as mine.
So I'm not going to take the Monkey pox vaccine.....
I'm old enough to have lived through chickenpox and smallpox.So I'm probably immune! I can still smell that brown yucky shit my mother used to spread all over me!.
And I besides that......... wouldn't put it past troud'eau to try and use this to his advantage in another election

Reactions: taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I'm starting to err a bit on the side of all the conspiracy theorists in this forum.
I had all the required vaccines this spring for coronavirus but still got a mild version of the virus...
When I went to Toronto around Easter time I met a young niece who because of certain allergies couldn't take the vaccine.
Her symptoms we're the same as mine.
So I'm not going to take the Monkey pox vaccine.....
I'm old enough to have lived through chickenpox and smallpox.So I'm probably immune! I can still smell that brown yucky shit my mother used to spread all over me!.
And I besides that......... wouldn't put it past troud'eau to try and use this to his advantage in another election

The only ones that are trying to make those so called conspiracy people out to be nothing more than a bunch of conspiracy nut cases are the liars in the Canadian media and our puppet on a string lying politicians. Anyone who dares to question or challenge our oh so honest politicians or the lying media, and what they say, will be labelled as a conspiracy nut case and do not believe them. They are crazy conspiracy people.

Or in other words, don't bother trying to get the other side of the story from them. They are just trying to spread "mis and disinformation". The only ones that are spreading mis and disinformation are our politicians and the media. When those two say, yes we will, take as a no we will not. They do it every day. They both have become the enemy of we the peasants. (n)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Toronto's second monkeypox case confirmed: Public Health
The health unit says that the virus does not spread easily between people and is not as transmissible as COVID-19.

Canadian Press
Publishing date:Jun 01, 2022 • 20 hours ago • 1 minute read • 18 Comments

Toronto Public Health says there is a second confirmed case of monkeypox in the city.

The new confirmed case — a man in his 40s — comes after the first case of the virus was confirmed on May 26.

The public health department says there are six other cases still under investigation.

Nine cases that were under investigation have been deemed negative.

Toronto Public Health says that anyone who has been in close person-to person contact with someone who has monkeypox can catch the virus.

The close person-to-person contact includes respiratory droplets, direct contact with skin lesions or bodily fluids, or indirect contact through contaminated clothing or linens.

Health officials say that monkeypox does not spread easily between people and is not as transmissible as COVID-19.

Monkeypox is a rare disease that comes from the same family of viruses that causes smallpox, which the World Health Organization declared eradicated around the globe in 1980.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Toronto's second monkeypox case confirmed: Public Health
The health unit says that the virus does not spread easily between people and is not as transmissible as COVID-19.

Canadian Press
Publishing date:Jun 01, 2022 • 20 hours ago • 1 minute read • 18 Comments

Toronto Public Health says there is a second confirmed case of monkeypox in the city.

The new confirmed case — a man in his 40s — comes after the first case of the virus was confirmed on May 26.

The public health department says there are six other cases still under investigation.

Nine cases that were under investigation have been deemed negative.

Toronto Public Health says that anyone who has been in close person-to person contact with someone who has monkeypox can catch the virus.

The close person-to-person contact includes respiratory droplets, direct contact with skin lesions or bodily fluids, or indirect contact through contaminated clothing or linens.

Health officials say that monkeypox does not spread easily between people and is not as transmissible as COVID-19.

Monkeypox is a rare disease that comes from the same family of viruses that causes smallpox, which the World Health Organization declared eradicated around the globe in 1980.

We are being told that this monkey pox is not a danger to anyone. Some may get, others will not. But I am pretty sure that our dear WEF pro globalist Canadian politicians will certainly try to make it out as being more serious than it really is. If the number gets to 100, then watch the covid like shit hit the fan again. Vaccines and lock downs for all. Hey, we never know, eh? :rolleyes:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
We all know that That the shiny pony will ride that wagon as long as he can!
And flossy like a good little fan boy will cheer him on, :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
We all know that That the shiny pony will ride that wagon as long as he can!
And flossy like a good little fan boy will cheer him on, :ROFLMAO:
Ride that wagon….. I thought you were gonna say that the shiny pony will ride that monkey as long as he can…. And I had this weird visual that I don’t even wanna go into but it involved a turban. I think I might be going to Hell for a stretch between lives…

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

I saw and read that from one of my alternative news sources that the Marxist government in Ottawa is going to try and see if they can get the dummies out there come this fall to fall for covid 2.0. The Marxists in Ottawa will be wanting to try and implement an automatic quarantining or a lock down for anyone diagnosed with Monkey Pox. I will bet that suddenly tens of thousands of Canadians will suddenly have developed a plandemic of Monkey Pox coming soon to a neighborhood near them.

I guess that is why the dictator in Ottawa does not want to get rid of his few remaining covid bulk shit restrictions and mandates that are still in place today here in Canada because the WEF puppet on a string fool probably new that this covid MP farce was about to begin in the fall or sooner. Sadly, most of the morons and retards that live in Canada today will no doubt be falling for the plandemic monkey Pox hoax and lie. Many of those Canadian baboons out there will probably be saying that they must get their many jabs for the MP very soon or they may die. Monkey Pox is a skin condition, and not a death sentence.

So, let the covid 2.0 Monkey Pox games begin once again. You will now be forced to once again get your two or three covid 2.0 Monkey Pox jabs or you will not be allowed to enter any restaurants anymore unless you have been Monkey Pox jabbed. I just cannot believe it that we may have to go thru the same old bull shit once again that we have had to put up with for the past two long years. It will be take your vaccines or else for the rest of our lives if big pharma can get their satanic and evil murderous ways once again, and sadly, our bought off politicians and the lying Canadian MSM will be pushing this covid 2.0 Monkey Pox nonsense all over again. When will Canadians finally learn to stop listening to those two lying machines mentioned above? They are not our friends, but more like our enemies. So, FO with your monkey Pox bull shit. Works for me. (y)(y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Canada & USA going into lockdown again and more Cerb

Flossy will be happy

Marxists are always happy when there is more freedom taking away. They all love their big and powerful and controlling Marxist governments. They can never get enough of slavery and chains for themselves. Flossy is probably a card carrying member of some communist party here in Canada. Hey, we never know, eh? :unsure: