Omar Khadr repatriated to Canada

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Absolutely when used in reference to the post I replied to.. not some comeback insinuating you said something else that you didn't.

Yeah I didn't say he must have been tortured, I said he might have been. Big difference.

But you seem to be trying to dodge my original post--I'm wondering what the point is of stringing him up the balls and using him as a pinata? And the d*ildo picture--what's with that? I find it weird that you want to sexually humiliate the guy. What's with that?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Psssttt... Here's a hint for y'all... Engage the production in Bollywood and market the film throughout Afghanistan and Pakistan.... It might stand a chance of being something more than shyte over there.

I'll email you my invoice in the next few days

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Does anyone think that with that upbringing any good would come from it?
Krist on a cross- indoctrinated in Canada, off to the Ghan at 12.
Give it some thought.

Indoctrinated in Canada you say. So, that's what happens with boys and young men all the time Goober. Check out the two world wars where hundreds of thousands of Canadians were indoctrinated and shipped overseas to be expended in very dubious causes. The offspring of those same generations are even now being indoctrinated for causes just as dubious as their grandparents brothers and sisters died for. I don't think indoctrination of youth is exactly your problem.