O'Leary Joins Race, no surprise

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
So, yeah, Kevin O'Leary waited until the morning after the French debate, to jump into the race to lead the Conservative Party.

Because, apparently, he's a scared little boy.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
When are you going to throw your hat into the ring ? Would you participate in a debate in a language you don't speak ?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
When are you going to throw your hat into the ring ? Would you participate in a debate in a language you don't speak ?

Would you run for a position for which you don't possess the obvious qualifications? When are you throwing your hat in the ring?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
To win votes.

She has to be a member of the Party to do so.
Well she has a strong opinion about a man that is attempting to lead the conservative party . Maybe if she is so concerned about his proposed leadership she should join the party and support one of the other candidates .

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I'm not a member of the Conservative Party so my choices are to run in my constituency or vote for whoever is on the local ballot. Who is chosen the leader of the Conservative Party is for members of that party to decide.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Would you run for a position for which you don't possess the obvious qualifications? When are you throwing your hat in the ring?
I'm not calling one of the candidates a scared little boy .

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Finally some entertainment in the Eye shutting Conservative race
I love watching likes of Mr,Oleary step up to the plate because he has nothing better to do
Can't wait to view MrsOlearys fashion sense,let the fun begin

I like when money rocks

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
O'Leary will be the most capable leader of all the main parties. As long as he keeps the social conservatives under control, he'll do well.

Great we now have our own version of the Dumpster running for leadership of the Conservatives.

Not even close.