Old Man winter has arrived

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
When it snows out here in LaLa Land it is the hills that cause problems , most of the time .

I thought LALA Land was BC

The folks out here are more older, retired.. lots of posting Help Wanted.. they can’t get young people to work..

The younger folks are too busy spending their CERB on Shibu Inu and AMC stocks

• Haha
Reactions: Mowich and taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I thought LALA Land was BC

The folks out here are more older, retired.. lots of posting Help Wanted.. they can’t get young people to work..

The younger folks are too busy spending their CERB on Shibu Inu and AMC stocks

He is talking BC.

CERB is long gone. There is no surviving on or even investing the $300 a month the replacement provides.

Reactions: B00Mer

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Hwy 3 shouldn’t take to long to open , 1 and 5 look longer . It took my wife three stores to find mustard yesterday .
The latest I've heard is that Hwy 7 should be up and running within the next day or so, the #1 is hooped until river levels drop. The Hope/Princeton maybe over the weekend if all goes well. That will mean a whack of traffic coming up though my neck of the woods as the only connection to the coast.

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Snow has its endearing and redeeming qualities.

It's pretty and hides the shit that didn't get cleaned up in the fall.

Perhaps it's time for mechanical methods of snow clearing....or hire Bobby.
Unfortunately, some of the stuff snow hid you really need and others pop up in tires and blower blades. Always at the worst time.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What a horrid thing to find this early in the year. I'll take rain anytime. All we had to do was wait for the tide to go out and the rain to quit and presto the problem went away all by itself.
Just to remind you....

It's coming again this winter.

20170102_124711.jpg