Ok Sanjeep, who all exactly is “the rest” because I might be fine under them

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
These scams are hilarious. Yep, the US dollar is so worthless now that the IRS only accepts payments in the form of Walmart gift cards.
Unless you're very old with diminished faculties, you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to fall for that nonsense.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Sounds like the the scam a while back that a search on google bring you to a web page that froze your computer and itwould tell you that it wuld stay on that web page until you send money to s
ctr/Alt/ del doesn't work nothing else I tried did except pressing the on/of button and keeping your finger on it until the pc turned off!
Then when you restarted it everything would be OK

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Sounds like the the scam a while back that a search on google bring you to a web page that froze your computer and itwould tell you that it wuld stay on that web page until you send money to s
ctr/Alt/ del doesn't work nothing else I tried did except pressing the on/of button and keeping your finger on it until the pc turned off!
Then when you restarted it everything would be OK
I got a CRA scam call a couple of years ago. Boy, did I ever have fun with that one. They made the mistake of leaving a "threatening" message with a contact number that was in Canada and that they were actually using. When I called the number they even answered the phone with "Canada Revenue Agency, blah blah blah." I hung up and promptly called the Minister of Revenue and the RCMP and gave them the number and told them what was going on.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I got a CRA scam call a couple of years ago. Boy, did I ever have fun with that one. They made the mistake of leaving a "threatening" message with a contact number that was in Canada and that they were actually using. When I called the number they even answered the phone with "Canada Revenue Agency, blah blah blah." I hung up and promptly called the Minister of Revenue and the RCMP and gave them the number and told them what was going on.
So they changed the phone number, what else happened ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose