Oh Baby! Cinni is Going to the Superbowl!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The game was decided by Cincinnati going for 4th and short and missing every time . IMHO .
Odds over the long term favour gambling on 4th and short as long as you are not pinned in your end. Missing 3 times is a testament to the Rams D. And you are right, had they gotten one of those 4th and shorts converted, the minimum 4 more downs would have chewed off enough clock that the Rams would not have had time to mount the final drive.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Odds over the long term favour gambling on 4th and short as long as you are not pinned in your end. Missing 3 times is a testament to the Rams D. And you are right, had they gotten one of those 4th and shorts converted, the minimum 4 more downs would have chewed off enough clock that the Rams would not have had time to mount the final drive.
I thought at the last one the field goal was the play even though a touchdown would have won me a pool .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I thought at the last one the field goal was the play even though a touchdown would have won me a pool .
The missed extra point made it a 3 point spread and cost me 4th place in my fantasy pool (although if they had got the point they probably would not have gotten the TD at the end and gone for a FG to tie.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The missed extra point made it a 3 point spread and cost me 4th place in my fantasy pool (although if they had got the point they probably would not have gotten the TD at the end and gone for a FG to tie.
Always happens like that .