Obama Kicks Door Open

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Ironside: You got two bites in record time....

And one gave the other a greenie for biting:lol:

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Anything ole "Step 'n Fetch'it" says has a catch to it. In the Home Loan relief I looked up all of the "Exceptions." Less that .08% of those needing this help will qualify for it. I'll bet the student loan thing turns into a fiasco. I didn't know there was a "Forgiveness" clause in the Student Loan program. The loans are "Forgiven" if not repaid in 25 years. He is lowering that time limit to 20 years. Laugh all you want. We're the ones who will pay fr all of this. Its your money he is giving away.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The video clip was funny but hardly accurate, the only childish action I have seen
down in America is the Tea Party crowd and the bumbling fumbling Republicans
who are afraid of them.
They are so obsessed with hindering Obama's agenda they don't understand how
bad they are damaging the country. If the mainstream Republican Party would
stand up to them perhaps they would have a chance of keeping the election close.
People will say and do a lot of things in a frustrating moment, but rarely do they
vote for chaos and that is what the Tea Party represents. Liked the nice high
kick though, comedy at its best.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
The video clip was funny but hardly accurate, the only childish action I have seen
down in America is the Tea Party crowd and the bumbling fumbling Republicans
who are afraid of them.
They are so obsessed with hindering Obama's agenda they don't understand how
bad they are damaging the country. If the mainstream Republican Party would
stand up to them perhaps they would have a chance of keeping the election close.
People will say and do a lot of things in a frustrating moment, but rarely do they
vote for chaos and that is what the Tea Party represents. Liked the nice high
kick though, comedy at its best.

Problem is there is no mainstream Republican party, they have been floundering for a cause ever since the "Cold War" ended.

He has no guts to kick down anything till he at least wins the 2012 election. Then he can do pretty much what ever he wants for the next 4 years.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Ironsides has posted threads in the jokes section before...he knows where to post threads.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
So you're saying that Ironside took that video at face value....Hmmm?????

and not the posters after him???

Well I assume that Ironsides knows where to post joke threads, since he has done it before, including political humour about Democrats. Oh and this one:
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/fun-jokes/101232-ray-stevens-trys-obama-plan.html

I don't think assuming he knows where to post joke threads is an unreasonable assumption. Certainly no more unreasonable than assuming he did know it was a joke.