Novak Djokovic deported from Australia after losing final court appeal

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Ha.
Every country in the world has some sort of covid rules, restrictions and laws. It does not matter what profession you are, they apply to you if you wish to enter, whether for work or for pleasure.
As he said, he had his "people" fill in the forms and they screwed up, not him.... sounds like a poor deflection attempt. He and his people screwed up, bottom line. And he deserves what he got.
Oh and share prices are sooooo irrelevant. Amazon and Apple and Pfizer shares went way up too LOL
Which is exactly why share prices are so relevant.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
WOW!!! I am vaccinated out of personal choice..

What happen to personal choice... what a bunch of NAZI's wanting to force people to put shit in their bodies against their will to work, travel, eat at a Restaurant.

You're all advocating discrimination...

View attachment 11729

Well I shouldn't be surprised, Demcrates were the party of the KKK.. I guess Liberals will always be that way.

And you're a fucking idiot to compare vaccine's to Nazi's.

You still can choose not to get vaccinated, but as often repeated and somehow still not understood by many, there are CONSEQUENCES of that choice.

But I'm tired of the BS, not just Covid, but assholes who keep making it such an issue that if there was a cure tomorrow the world would reject it because of idiots.

Get the shot, don't get the shot; but Shut the fuck up if you don't and now you can't do things because you made that choice.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

You still can choose not to get vaccinated, but as often repeated and somehow still not understood by many, there are CONSEQUENCES of that choice.

But I'm tired of the BS, not just Covid, but assholes who keep making it such an issue that if there was a cure tomorrow the world would reject it because of idiots.

Get the shot, don't get the shot; but Shut the fuck up if you don't and now you can't do things because you made that choice.

773x435_cmsv2_dd2e2619-5e3c-5fdb-8c35-ad79318f1f8b-5893484.jpg

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Did you never read the part in the Charter about personal rights and freedoms?

Reactions: B00Mer