Novak Djokovic deported from Australia after losing final court appeal

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
I love all these Liberals that want to strip people of their rights.. you know "My Body, My Choice"

Just wait until we strip you of your abortion rights.. presidence has been set. Obviosly it's not our bodies and our choice anymore.
"strip people of their rights"?
What rights are being stripped? The requirements to get into Australia are not rights, they are legal requirements. Thios clown would not comply so he is, rightfully, tossed out.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"strip people of their rights"?
What rights are being stripped? The requirements to get into Australia are not rights, they are legal requirements. Thios clown would not comply so he is, rightfully, tossed out.

Barring someone from their profession for not supporting authoritarian measures that failed to stop omicron is good now apparently.

giphy.gif

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Look I am vaccinated.. my personal choice.. but COVID gets you vaccinated or not..

It should be about personal choice, but to many politicians have shares in big pharma.. they are making millions.

What the goverment needs to focus on is curing people quickly who get this shit COVID, not a JAB.

Just remember, Moderna shares this time last year was only $23 per share.. they are now $204 per share.. so if you purchased 10,000 shares or 100,000 shares like Biden has.. would you say your judgement if conflicted.

This isn't about your health anymore.. it's about their bottom line and taxpayers are on the hook.

Biden’s Inner Circle Maintains Close Ties to Vaccine Makers (theintercept.com)

Reactions: taxslave

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Barring someone from their profession for not supporting authoritarian measures that failed to stop omicron is good now apparently.

View attachment 11725
Ha.
Every country in the world has some sort of covid rules, restrictions and laws. It does not matter what profession you are, they apply to you if you wish to enter, whether for work or for pleasure.
As he said, he had his "people" fill in the forms and they screwed up, not him.... sounds like a poor deflection attempt. He and his people screwed up, bottom line. And he deserves what he got.
Oh and share prices are sooooo irrelevant. Amazon and Apple and Pfizer shares went way up too LOL

Last edited:

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Unfortunately, mandates don't work as has already been proven in the various countries of the world that had more severe lockdowns & mandates which makes them totally not useful. People see through these so-called "rules and/or laws" as being totally a control thing and nothing to do with "health." If it really did have anything to do with health, the therapeutics would not have been taken off the shelf (so to speak) and early intervention would have likely made things not as bad as they have been,.

When authorities insist that you MUST do something, it's human nature to say - screw you - I will decide. So you have people who are not against vaccinations per se but who don't wish to participate in getting them and I have no issue at all with their decision. They know what's best for themselves & their families.

I too am fully vaccinated (b'cuz of my spouse's co-morbidities) and would have rather not had to take them, but there it is. It's YOUR choice and I will stand by you if that's what you choose - period!!

Bottom line - I agree with Boomer - it's got more to do with the lining of pockets and not your health. They could care a less about your health!

Reactions: Ron in Regina

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Australia kicked out vaccinated Russian tennis player with all necessary papers, only beacuse she was vaccinated with Sputnik...after they kicked her out they approved Sputnik vaccine..

The are stacking the Australian Open so they win.. soar losers

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

View attachment 11725

Country has a right to dictate who can go and leave.

He didn't follow the rules, hence he got his ass kicked out.

"What the goverment needs to focus on is curing people quickly who get this shit COVID, not a JAB."

HAHAHAHA!

Utter bullshit. When people mistook the vaccine for the 'cure' they STILL refused it.

A 'cure' could be out tomorrow and there are millions who would refuse now because of the BS going on over the vaccine. Blame the assholes who decided to spread lies.

And comparing abortion to the vaccine is typical disingenuous bullshit. There is no comparing the two and if you have to ask why, stuff your head up your ass.

Reactions: MyOpinion

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
WOW!!! I am vaccinated out of personal choice..

What happen to personal choice... what a bunch of NAZI's wanting to force people to put shit in their bodies against their will to work, travel, eat at a Restaurant.

You're all advocating discrimination...

cb452e91d15ceab7a354568726fa43ec.jpg

Well I shouldn't be surprised, Demcrates were the party of the KKK.. I guess Liberals will always be that way.

• Love
Reactions: Dixie Cup

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Last edited: