No one cares about Iraq

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: NO ONE CARES ABOUT IR

darkbeaver said:
During the ten years of US enforced sanctions in Iraq
after Desert Storm, 525,000 men women and children died from starvation, untreated disease, depleted uranium radiation exposure, and malnutrition.North Americans like you JimMoyer and me are responsible, that we can sleep at night is a
testament to the level of callous disregard of human life common North Americans have adopted as the norm.

Distorted Morality - Noam Chomsky

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: NO ONE CARES ABOUT IRAQ

Johnny Utah said:
Sorry sir! the Billions included the birbes to UN Officials.
Saddam wasn't stealing Billions from the Iraqi people to fund his many palaces or bribing UN Officials"UN Oil for Food Scandal" while Iraq's infrastructure was falling apart.
My comment of his stealing Billions included his palaces and the UN bribes, sorry I didn't break it down for you.

But hey you want to do the Math in the Billions he stole and take away the 750 Million you say he bribed the UN with fine.

What is 750 Millions? Never heard of it.

Right don't blame Saddam for letting Iraq go to hell, blame The USA. It's their fault Saddam invaded Kuwait that started the 1st Gulf War which also started the UN Sanctions on Iraq. Yep Saddam is innocent. :roll:

The bribes to UN officials was in total 750 millions, get your fact straight.

Yeah of course, it is all saddam fault, so 24 millions of people will suffer because some barbarian nations from the west decided to punish 24 millions of iraqies, because bitch saddam isnt listening to usa anymore, it is all saddam's fault that usa used depleted uranium in both wars.It is all saddam's fault that the bush administration lied to the world to make their war going, result= civil war in iraq, 100 000 died, this is all saddam's fault, and i can bet 20$ that you think insurgent are all saddam's fault, it is all saddam s fault that some barbarian nation decided to sell biological weapons to saddam and used it against the kurds in 1988, it is all saddam's fault that no media in the us talked about it in 1988, oh yeah i forgot at the time he was supported by reagan administration, it is saddam's fault that western barbarian decided to keep the sanctions on during the 90's even madelaine abright( us minister) said it was worth it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_sanctions

On May 10, 1996, appearing on 60 Minutes, Madeleine Albright (then U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations) was presented with a figure of half a million children under five having died from the sanctions. Not challenging this figure, she infamously replied "we think the price is worth it," though she later rued the comment as "stupid."[7]

It is all saddam's fault that some barbarian decided to destroyed water infrastructure to accelerate the effects of the sanctions.

"People say, 'You didn't recognize that it was going to have an effect on water or sewage,'" said the planning officer. "Well, what were we trying to do with sanctions --- help out the Iraqi people? No. What we were doing with the attacks on infrastructure was to accelerate the effect of sanctions." Col. John Warden III

Oh yeah, i forgot to pay my rent last month.......... it must be saddam's fault, no doubt.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

aeon said:
Yeah of course, it is all saddam fault, so 24 millions of people will suffer because some barbarian nations from the west decided to punish 24 millions of iraqies, because bitch saddam isnt listening to usa anymore, it is all saddam's fault that usa used depleted uranium in both wars.It is all saddam's fault that the bush administration lied to the world to make their war going, result= civil war in iraq, 100 000 died, this is all saddam's fault, and i can bet 20$ that you think insurgent are all saddam's fault, it is all saddam s fault that some barbarian nation decided to sell biological weapons to saddam and used it against the kurds in 1988, it is all saddam's fault that no media in the us talked about it in 1988, oh yeah i forgot at the time he was supported by reagan administration, it is saddam's fault that western barbarian decided to keep the sanctions on during the 90's even madelaine abright( us minister) said it was worth it. It is all saddam's fault that some barbarian decided to destroyed water infrastructure to accelerate the effects of the sanctions.

Oh yeah, i forgot to pay my rent last month.......... it must be saddam's fault, no doubt.

You summed it up nicely. Congrats. 8)

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

No One Cares About Iraq...

Corrupt dictator or not, Iraq was probaly the most modern, technologically advanced of any of the Arab countries before Gulf War 1.

For all intents and purposes, Iraq has been destroyed. Twenty years from now, fragments of that country will still be around but the original country will be gone. Just like their oil.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

#juan said:
No One Cares About Iraq...

Corrupt dictator or not, Iraq was probaly the most modern, technologically advanced of any of the Arab countries before Gulf War 1.

For all intents and purposes, Iraq has been destroyed. Twenty years from now, fragments of that country will still be around but the original country will be gone. Just like their oil.

*Get's in time machine*

Everyone is appeasing Hitler Germany.....

Corrupt dictator or not, Germany was probably the most modern, techonologically advanced of any of the European countries right before World War II.

For all intents and purposes, Germany has been destroyed. Twenty years later, Germany thrived economically and was rid of a fascist dictator, and they didn't need oil to do so.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

aeon said:
Johnny Utah said:
Sorry sir! the Billions included the birbes to UN Officials.
Saddam wasn't stealing Billions from the Iraqi people to fund his many palaces or bribing UN Officials"UN Oil for Food Scandal" while Iraq's infrastructure was falling apart.
My comment of his stealing Billions included his palaces and the UN bribes, sorry I didn't break it down for you.

But hey you want to do the Math in the Billions he stole and take away the 750 Million you say he bribed the UN with fine.

What is 750 Millions? Never heard of it.

Right don't blame Saddam for letting Iraq go to hell, blame The USA. It's their fault Saddam invaded Kuwait that started the 1st Gulf War which also started the UN Sanctions on Iraq. Yep Saddam is innocent. :roll:

Yeah of course, it is all saddam fault, so 24 millions of people will suffer because some barbarian nations from the west decided to punish 24 millions of iraqies, because bitch saddam isnt listening to usa anymore, it is all saddam's fault that usa used depleted uranium in both wars.It is all saddam's fault that the bush administration lied to the world to make their war going, result= civil war in iraq, 100 000 died, this is all saddam's fault, and i can bet 20$ that you think insurgent are all saddam's fault, it is all saddam s fault that some barbarian nation decided to sell biological weapons to saddam and used it against the kurds in 1988, it is all saddam's fault that no media in the us talked about it in 1988, oh yeah i forgot at the time he was supported by reagan administration, it is saddam's fault that western barbarian decided to keep the sanctions on during the 90's even madelaine abright( us minister) said it was worth it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_sanctions

On May 10, 1996, appearing on 60 Minutes, Madeleine Albright (then U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations) was presented with a figure of half a million children under five having died from the sanctions. Not challenging this figure, she infamously replied "we think the price is worth it," though she later rued the comment as "stupid."[7]

It is all saddam's fault that some barbarian decided to destroyed water infrastructure to accelerate the effects of the sanctions.

"People say, 'You didn't recognize that it was going to have an effect on water or sewage,'" said the planning officer. "Well, what were we trying to do with sanctions --- help out the Iraqi people? No. What we were doing with the attacks on infrastructure was to accelerate the effect of sanctions." Col. John Warden III

Let me explain it again so you understand.
The Billions Saddam stole the Iraqi people that was used to fund his many palaces and the bribing of UN Officials"UN Oil for Food Scandal". that includes the 750 Million you claim he used to bribe the UN. So do the Math for you, subtract 750 Million from the Billions and there you have your 750 Million, god spaz much? :roll:

As for quoting Madeline Albright you sure picked a winner there. :wink:

Madeline Albright:A toast to North Korea continuing it's secret Nuclear Program while the Clinton Administration looks the other way.

Kim Jong:Yes a toast Madeline and screw Team America.

The rest of your post, Blame USA, Blame the West, yep Saddam never did anything wrong. :roll:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

I think not said:
darkbeaver said:
after Desert Storm, 525,000 men women and children died from starvation, untreated disease, depleted uranium radiation exposure, and malnutrition.North Americans like you JimMoyer and me are responsible, that we can sleep at night is a
testament to the level of callous disregard of human life common North Americans have adopted as the norm.

Maybe someday you will enlighten us with this thing you call morality.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

I think not said:
darkbeaver said:

Maybe someday you will enlighten us with this thing you call morality.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

I think not said:
darkbeaver said:

Maybe someday you will enlighten us with this thing you call morality, Ithink not.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

darkbeaver said:

What a crock. Saddam bears no blame for investing money in MASSIVE palaces and on his regime? Saddam was concerned about one thing... his own survival. By letting his own people starve he was able to show the world.

"See what the US is doing!"

And people like you DB are so blinded that you WANT to believe a despot like Saddam because you HATE the US!

The only people to die from depleted uranium are the poor saps who were sitting in their tank and BMPs when they got their brains blown out.

How else are we going to blow the turret off a tank w/o depleted uranium?

What does Canada use? Marshmellows?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RE: No one cares about Ir

You are wrong about the depleted uranium,and I have never defended Saddam. Believe what you will, Iraq will be the end of you, all the destruction you have wrought on the world will be visited on you in kind. You do not own the planet, you will never own the planet.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Re: RE: NO ONE CARES ABOUT IRAQ

Jay said:
Maybe Saddam should have thought twice (or at all) about his actions!!

Yes, I'm pretty sure he regrets getting his biological weapons from the US, and I'd be willing to bet he'd take back the happy handshake with a certain American....

But that's all in the past. Now that we've totally messed up the middle east, they should thank us for coming in and rebuilding it.

I'm sure your wife would love marriage counselling with the woman you had an affair with, wouldn't she?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
The US never supplied Iraq with biological weapons, or chemical. The case between Iraq and the US is weak, try Latin America, you can find tons of skeletons.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
-----------------------------Aeon------------------------

Aeon, if you would actually read through Juan's post
in this thread about the UN program, you will see
that 7.5 billion in illicit trade was taken in by Saddam.

Aeon, that is billions. As in 7 and a half billion.

Check out Juan's post, do Ctrl F, then type in 7.5 and
read carefully the line where it appears.

There's nothing better than citing a fact coming from
your own side presenting it.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The US providing chemical weapons to Iraq has been proven over and over as false.

However for a looney liberal it sounds SOOOO good so why bother with facts.

The US provided Iraq with LOTS of intelligence to fight Iran but that is about it... other than providing Iran with TOW missles to whack Iraqs tanks when they start using that intelligence.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

darkbeaver said:
I think not said:
darkbeaver said:

Maybe someday you will enlighten us with this thing you call morality, Ithink not.

He took a noam chomsky quote, but i highly doubt he believes one word of what noam chomsky think.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The US will never give up depleted uranium shells. The army calls it the "Silver Bullet". It travels further and faster than any other tank round. It makes a nice neat hole no more than an inch across and it showers the enemy tank crews with molten hot steel. If it is a good enough shot it blows the turrett right off the tank and send it spinning 30 feet straight up.

Give up an advantage like that?

NEVER!